Govt Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Jobs 2019-2020 - Sarkari Naukri
Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) Invites Application for 100 Primary School Teacher Recruitment 2017
Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) invites applications for recruitment of Primary School Teacher in Aizawl. Last date for application is 28th December 2017.
Primary School Teacher
Number of Vacancy: 100 Posts
1) HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate and above with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) from recognised University and approved by NCTE. OR HSSLC with at least 50% marks or Graduate with 2 (Two) years Diploma in Education (Special Education) recognised by RCI.
2) Passed in Mizoram Teacher Eligibility Test Paper-I (MTET-I)
3) Working knowledge of Mizo language at least Middle School standard.
4) For Nepali/Gorkha Primary School, the candidates should possess Nepali as one of the subjects either in HSLC or HSSLC level.
5) Relaxation upto 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging Scheduled Tribe / Other Backward Class / Persons with Disabilities.
Pay Scale: INR Rs.9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay Rs.4,200/-, Rs.4,600/-.
Age Limit: 38 Years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Mizoram Public Service Commission (Mizoram PSC) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Mizoram Public Service Commission
6th October 2017
Last date for application is: 28th December 2017
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Mizoram Public Service Commission
Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established on 20th February 1987, , by Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India. The SSC make recruitment to Group B (Non-Gazetted) and Non Technical Group C Posts and recruitment in Railway & Industrial Establishment, Subordinate Offices, in the Ministries Department ,Government of India.
The Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) are responsible for receipt & processing of application for various examination, issue of admit card to the candidates and also conducting interviews of applicants.
The Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews. To develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirms to the global standards in testing and promise selection by all fair means for user departments.
The Mizoram Public Service Commission (MPSC) conducting Exam for the posts of, Sub Inspector / Lower Division Clerk / Head Clerk / Junior Scale Stenographer / steno / Labour / Enforcement Officer / Junior Draftsman / Library Restorer / Assistant Cashier / Senior Lab Attendant / Laboratory Assistant / Forensic Lab Attendant / Drivers / Clerk Cum Typist / Multi Tasking Staff / Assistant Sub Inspector / Data Entry Operator, etc.