Malaviya National Institute of Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow
Junior Research Fellow
Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg
, Jaipur, 302017 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MNIT Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech, MCA
Applications are invited for the temporary posts of one Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for Meity, Govt. of India, Project “Child Face Age Progression and Regression to Trace Missing Children” in the *Department of Computer Science and Engineering.
1. Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (Meity: NNChild)
2. No of Post: 01
3. Salary: Rs. 20000/= per month + 16% HRA initially for one year extensible up to the end of the project on yearly basis
4. Minimum Qualifications: MCA or M.Tech Degree in Computer Science or B.Tech with Honors
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Submission of application on prescribed format through email or by post October 5, 2021 till October 18, 2021
a) Resumes can be posted to or left in person with the following address
1) Principal Investigator (Meity-Child) Department of Computer Science and Engineering Malaviya National Institute of Technology JLN Marg, Malaviya Nagar Jaipur – 302017 (Super scribe the envelope with Meity-Child-2020)
2) email-id to: firstname.lastname@example.org
b) Suitable candidates will be contacted via contact numbers. Department has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed above.
c) Interested candidates should submit their resume highlighting
1) Essential Educational Qualifications – Year of passing, percentage, board/university, examination passed (from X and XII on wards)
2) Address of communication, phone number, mobile number (if any) and email address.
3) Professional Experience and one professional reference not related.
4) Familiarity with Python, HTML, PHP, Web Development Tools
5) Hardware Proficiency.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Malaviya National Institute of Technology Recruitment
About Malaviya National Institute of Technology
The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. Malaviya National Institute of Technology is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India and is governed by a Senate as per NIT Statutes.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Program Manager, Technical Executive ( Electronics Communication and Engineering/ Technical Executive (Computer Science and Engineering).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in any discipline OR BTech + MBA OR BTech+MTech, MTech in ECE/CSE/IT OR BTech in ECE/CSE/IT for a great career at Malaviya National Institute of Technology.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology (MNIT) was established in the year 1963. MNIT is an engineering college located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The institute offers Bachelor of Technology (BTech) degree programmes in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Metallurgical Engineering. The institute also offers Bachelor of Architecture degree, Postgraduate degrees - Master of Technology (MTech), Master of Science (MSc.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A) or Master of Urban Planning. MNIT also offers doctoral programs. Malaviya National Institute of Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Technical Assistant (Chemical Engineering), Technical Assistant (Civil Engineering), Technical Assistant (Computer Engineering + IT), Technical Assistant (Computer Centre), Technical Assistant (Electronics & Communication Engineering), Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering), Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering), Technical Assistant (Metallurgical & Material Engineering), Technical Assistant (Chemistry), Technical Assistant (Physics), Technical Assistant (Library), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Horticulture), Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning), Technician (Chemical Engineering), Technician (Civil Engineering), Technician (Computer Engineering + IT), Technician (Computer Centre), Technician (Electronics & Communication Engineering), Technician (Electrical Engineering), Technician (Mechanical Engineering), Technician (Metallurgical & Materials Engineering), Technician (Laboratory Assistant) Chemistry, Technician (Laboratory Assistant) Physics, Work Assistant Estate, Work Assistant Library, Driver, Superintendent, Accountant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, Technical Assistant (Computer Trade), Accountant, Technician (Computer Trade), Junior Assistant, Registrar, Students Activity & Sports (SAS) Officer, Assistant Registrar, Scientific/ Technical Officer, Security Officer, Programmer (Computer), Technicians (Engineering), Technicians (Science), Project Assistant (Technical), Senior Research Fellow, Assistant Professor (Various Discipline), Consultant/ Officer on Special Duty. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's (Honors) Degree in Sciences in relevant subject or Diploma in Engineering in relevant field, Bachelor's Degree in Commerce with Honours in Accountancy / Finance or Master's Degree in Commerce / MBA (Finance), Senior secondary (10+2) and ITI Course of one year in appropriate trade (Technician) or Matric with at least 60% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 year's duration in appropriate trade (Technician), 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spreadsheet; Diploma / Graduate Degree in Architecture, Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering; PG degree in Architecture ,Civil ,Electrical, Mechanical Engineering (leading to Ph.D); Graduate degree, for a great career at Malaviya National Institute of Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Malaviya National Institute of Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg – , Jaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021