Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Consultant
The Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001
68 Ashoka Road Near Gole Dak Khana
, New Delhi, 110001 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MDNIY Announced Job Notification For Senior Consultant Vacancies - 55000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Should not be more than 64 years of age on the last date for receipt of application.|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||01 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) (Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India) is a focal Institute for Planning, Training, Promotion and Coordination of Yoga Education, Training, Therapy and Research in all its aspects. Applications are thus invited from eligible citizens of India for engagement on the following positions purely on temporary contract basis as follows:
1. Positions: Senior Consultant (Sports Management)
2. No. of Positions: One (01)
3. Positions Code: MDNIY/CT/01
4. Essential Qualification: MBA in Sports Management with 3 Years Positions qualification experience in the related field and proficiency in use of computer
5. Desirable: Experience of working in government set up
6. Duties and Responsibilities: Responsible for all the matters related to sports management and any other work as assigned by the Competent Authority.
7. Remuneration: Rs.55,000/- per month (consolidated)
Age Limit: Should not be more than 64 years of age on the last date for receipt of application.
The applications received till the closing date shall be scrutinized by a duly constituted Screening Committee which shall formulate its own criteria for shortlisting and recommending suitable candidates for interview by a Selection Committee.
How to Apply:
1. The interested candidates should ascertain their suitability for the positions as per the requirements and should possess the minimum essential qualifications/experience as prescribed above for each position.
2. Mere possession of the minimum essential requirements does not confer the right to selection to a candidate.
3. Interested candidates may submit their duly filled up application form along-with two recent passport photographs in the enclosed prescribed format signed and complete in all respects supported by the self-attested photocopies of the educational qualifications, experience, etc.
4. Incomplete / unsigned applications / applications received after closing date are liable to be summarily rejected. Candidates must ensure that the applications reach the Institute within the prescribed time. Applications received late due to postal delays shall not be entertained.
5. Applications received after the closing date shall not be considered under any circumstance whatsoever.
6. Canvassing in any form shall render a candidate liable for rejection from the selection procedure.
7. Interested persons possessing the required eligibility criteria may send in their applications in the prescribed format, complete in all respect, with a set of self-attested photocopies of educational qualification, experience etc. and two recent passport size photographs in a sealed envelope. The name of position/Positions code applied for should be clearly superscribed on the envelope.
8. The applications in a sealed envelope supported by the relevant educational/experience testimonials may be sent through Speed Positions / Registered Positions / By Hand to The Director, Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga, 68, Ashoka Road, New Delhi-110001 to reach the institute within 21 days from 30.09.2021.
9. Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained under any circumstance whatsoever.
Published on: 01 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga Recruitment for following posts:
About Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga Recruitment
About Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) is an autonomous organisation under Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. MDNIY is a focal Institute for Planning, Training, Promotion and Coordination of Yoga Education, Training, Therapy and Research in all its aspects. MDNIY aims to promote deeper understanding of Yoga philosophy and practices based on classical Yoga amongst people. The main Vision and Mission of the Institute is ''Health, Harmony and Happiness for all thro......
Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga (MDNIY) was established in the year 1998. It is located in New Delhi. MDNIY is a nodal agency for the development and promotion of yoga culture across India. The Institute is established by the Department of AYUSH, the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The faculty of MDNIY is classified into eight subsections, each catering to a specific branch of studies such as Yoga Education, Yoga Therapy, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga and Human Consciousness, Anatomy, Physiology, Allied Sciences, and Languages. MDNIY conducts several courses - Yoga Training Programmes, Yoga Education, Special Programme, Scientific Research, Publication and Propagation, International Activities and Extension Activities. It also facilitates advanced research on yoga. Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Yoga Instructors, Technical Assistant (Literary), Project Coordinator, Assistant Professor (Yoga Education), Assistant Professor (Yoga Therapy), Yoga Instructor, Stenographer (English), Data Entry Operator Cum Office Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Administrative Officer, Assistant Professor (Various Subjects), Consultant (Yoga), Consultant (Administration), Office (Superintendent), Stenographer (English), Yoga Instructor, Technical Assistant (Literary). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Any Degree in Yoga, Master's Degree in Yoga, Graduate + Ability to write 80-100 w.p.m. in shorthand and 35 w.p.m. in typing on computer, B.Sc. in Computer Application OR Any graduate with Diploma in Computer Application + Knowledge of English Typing with minimum 35 w.p.m. and/or Hindi typing with 30 w.p.m, Any degree + PG Diploma/Diploma in Yoga Education/Studies etc, for a great career at Morarji Desai National Institute of Yoga.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Consultant: INR 55000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 68 Ashoka Road Near Gole Dak Khana , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021