MMMOCL Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited (MMMOCL) (MMRDA)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager
Director (Finance), Maha Mumbai Operation Corporation Limited, NaMTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, E-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051
Bandra (East), Mumbai, 400051 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Assistant Manager Jobs in Mumbai at Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum age limit : 45 years (As on 01-10-2021)|
|Experience||5 - 7 years|
|Salary||56100 - 177500(Per Month)|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, Diploma, MBA/PGDM
The Applications are invited for filling up the following posts on Permanent basis
1. Name of the posts: Assistant Manager (Material Management)
2. No of Posts: 01
3. Scale of the Post : 7 th PC : Rs.56,100-1,77,500/- per month.
4. Responsibilities : He will be responsible for maintenance of civil engineering assets including P-Way, Via-ducts & Bridges, Buildings, other structures and all associated activities such as water supply arrangement, sewerage arrangement etc
5. Qualification & Experience:
Degree/Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics and Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil Engineering from a Govt. Recognized Institute. Candidate having MBA degree in relevant subject will be preferred.
6. Experience :
Minimum 7 years of experience for Diploma candidates or 5 years’ experience for candidates having Degree in the field of Material Management including purchase of Materials in Government / Private Organizations. The candidate should possess working experience in Material Management Module of SAP
56100-177500/- (Per Month)
Age Limit: Maximum age limit: 45 years (As on 01-10-2021)
Mode of Selection: Selection / Deputation
How to Apply:
1. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications, and Experience Pay Scales and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions- Administration Recruitment). or www.mmmocl.co.in
2. The last date for receipt of the application is 4th November 2021.
i. Prospective candidates should send their applications furnishing comprehensive Bio-data including name, date of birth, address for communication, details of qualification and experience covering organization, position held, areas of responsibility and emoluments are drawn, etc. along with two copies of passport size photographs in the prescribed format.
ii. The applications should accompany, inter-alia, a write-up on the significant contributions made by the candidates during their present/past assignments and their suitability for the post as per the eligibility requirements.
iii. Additional information in support of their candidature may be provided by the candidates on plain sheets of paper.
iv. Persons employed with Government/ PSUs/ Metro Railway Corporations shall apply through proper channels and shall produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employers at the time of interview. Retired candidates can submit their applications directly.
v. Applications in a sealed envelope superscribed as ‘Application for the post of GM (Civil)’ should reach on or before 4th November 2021 at the office of Director (Finance), Maha Mumbai Operation Corporation Limited, NaMTTRI Building, Adjoining New MMRDA Administrative Building, Bandra Kurla Complex, E-Block, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400 051 and scanned copy of the application along with the scanned attested copies of all relevant documents (PDF only) on the email ID: email@example.com
vi. Applications received late or incomplete will not be entertained. The Maha Mumbai Metro Operation Corporation Limited reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interviews. No correspondence in this connection shall be entertained.
1. Age, Qualification, and Experience as of 01-10-2021 will be considered valid. Qualification acquired afterward will not be considered.
2. Medical Standard as per Indian Railway Medical Manual.
3. The candidate should have knowledge of the Marathi language. (Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.). Otherwise, they have to pass the Marathi examination as per the Govt. of Maharashtra Notification dated 30.12.1987.
4. As per Government Rule 4 “A” of the Government notification No.SRV-2000/CR(17/2000)/Twelve, dated 28th March 2005, the Candidate should produce/submit an affidavit of having a small family.
5. Candidates are required to pass one of the certification examinations of MS-CIT or CCC or O-level or A-level or B-level or C- a level which is a compulsorily additional qualification for all posts. Accordingly, he/ she should produce/submit a copy of the Certificate.
i. If the candidate does not have such a certificate, then he/ she should pass the said GOM’s GAD, GR. No. Training 2000/C.R.61/2001/39, dated 19th March 2003, failing which his/her services would be terminated with immediate effect without any communication.
6. The experience certificate of only full-time work will be considered. The experience of part-time/honorarium service will not be considered.
7. The selection of the candidate is liable to be terminated /canceled at any point of the stage if the copies of the certificate submitted by the candidate at the time of interview/selection or thereafter are found to be invalid, suspicious, and/ or incomplete.
8. Candidates will be shortlisted on the merit of each candidate with reference to the number of applications received to the number of posts vacant. The candidate will be called for an interview in a 1:10 ratio if there is a selection for one post
and the candidates will be called for interviewing 1:5 ratio if there is more than one post.
9. WaitingListwillbe prepared, if any, onthebasisofMeritwillbe kept live for a certain period depending on our requirement, however in any case, not beyond one year.
10. Recommendations and pressure for the selection of candidates will not be entertained at any point in time. On the contrary, the said candidates who try to pressurize will be treated as ineligible for selection/ appointment.
11. This company reserves its right either to cancel /postpone the entire procedure in accordance with the advertisement or to cancel /postpone the advertisement, without any justification.
12. For the detailed advertisement, Eligibility, Qualifications, and Experience Pay Scales, and other instructions for filling the above posts, please visit MMRDA website: https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in (Divisions - Administration- Recruitment)
13. The number of posts indicated in the advertisement may increase/decrease depending on our requirements.
14. The candidates already employed in a Govt. sector, should compulsorily produce/submit/No objection certificate from the present employer, strictly as per the GRs in this regard.
15. Age/Qualification & Experience at the time of filling up the application will be considered valid. Qualification /Experience acquired afterward will not be taken into consideration.
16. Officers working in Central/ State/ Semi Govt, PSU, fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria, equivalent pay scale and grade pay can apply for the post on deputation through proper channel.
17. The number of vacancies and reservations for variousCategories is provisional and likely to change as per the Government Policy Amended from time to time etc. Such a change will not be notified either in News Paper, on the website, or to the candidates.
18. The selected candidates for the post have to submit a Surety & Training Bond as per the MMMOCL Rules, to serve MMMOCL for 3 years.
19. The application should be filled in the prescribed format.
20. Officers working in Central/ State/ Semi Govt, PSU, fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria, equivalent pay scale and grade pay can apply for the post on deputation through proper channel.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment for following posts:
About Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority Recruitment
About Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for preparation of Regional Plan for MMR and the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established on 26th January 1975. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai. MMRDA is a body of the Government of Maharashtra that is responsible for the infrastructure development of the Mumbai Metropolitan Region. MMRDA is an apex body for planning and coordination of development activities in the Region. Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Accountant, General Manager (Civil), General Manager (Stations & Depot), General Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), General Manager (Signalling & Telecommunications), Dy General Manager (Civil), Dy General Manager (Electrical/ Mechanical), Town Planner, Transportation Planner, Sr. Transportation Planner, Dy. Transportation Planner, Statistician. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Civil Engineering, Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Electrical/ Electronics and communication Engineering, Graduate in Architecture or Civil Engineering and Postgraduate Degree / Diploma in Urban Planning, Degree in Architecture or civil engineering and Postgraduate Degree in Transportation Planning, Post graduate degree in statistics, for a great career at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bandra (East), Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2021
- National School of Drama (NSD) Invites Application for Chief of Repertory Company Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Disputes Settlement Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) Invites Application for Principal Private Secretary Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021