Municipal Service Commission Invites Application for Surveyor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)
invites applications for recruitment of Surveyor
149 ACHARYA JAGADISH CHANDRA BOSE ROAD
700 014 , Kolkata,700014 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MSCWB Hiring For Surveyor Vacancies - 28900 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Age Limit as on 01.01.2021: 18 years up to 39 years|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
On-line applications are invited through our website www.mscwb.org from the Citizens of India for recruitment to different category of posts under Mohabani Development Authority on and from 04/10/2021.
Advertisement No, - 3 of 2021
1. Name of the Post: Surveyor
2. No of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale (As per ROPA 2019): Level-9 in Pay Matrix At present- Rs. 28900/-
4. Essential Qualification & Experience: Higher Secondary or its equivalent with Certificate in Survey or Diploma in Survey or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institution recognized by the AICTE.
Age Limit: Age Limit as on 01.01.2021: 18 years up to 39 years
Method of Recruitment & Syllabus: The method of recruitment and Syllabus will be notified later on in our website www.mscwb.org.
How to Apply:
1. Last date for Registration for on-line application and generation of challan is 04/11/2021 and application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank by 06/11/2021 and the process of submission of Application must be completed by 08/11/2021.
2. Uploading of documents and Certificate: Document regarding Essential Qualifications and experience certificate must be scanned and uploaded along with online application. Candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, Caste Certificate, Experience (if any) within the closing date of Advertisement.
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Municipal Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Municipal Service Commission Recruitment
About Municipal Service Commission
Municipal Service Commission (MSC) Kolkata, was established on 22nd March 1984,by State Government. The Municipal Service Commission (MSC) conducts examination for appointment Municipal Corporation.
The Municipal Service Commission (MSC) functions for recruitment by conduct of competitive examination, Recruitment by selection through interview, Officer or Employee of the Corporation appointed on the recommendation of the Municipal Service Commission shall be reduced in rank, removed or dismissed except after consultation with such commission. They also finalize the result and arrange the candidates in order of merit on the result of the examination.
The Municipal Service Commission (MSC) conducting exam for the posts of, Deputy Manager / Teacher (Bengali / Hindi / Urdu) / Junior Assistant / Senior Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electronic ) / Assistant manager (Law) / General Manager (System) / Junior Wireman, etc.
Municipal Service Commission was established on 22nd March, 1984. Duties and functions of this Commission are "Appointment to a Category A or a Category B post". Functions of the Commission, its tenure, entitlements etc. of the Chairman and members and staffing pattern are guided by the Calcutta Municipal Corporation (Municipal Service Commission) Regulation. The Chairman and members will hold the office for four years or till their attaining 62 years of age whichever is earlier. Municipal Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accounts Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Junior Assistant, Typist, Data Assistant, Bench Clerk, Steno Typist, Personal Assistant, Assistant Analyst, Teacher (Bengali Medium), Teacher (Hindi Medium), Teacher (Urdu Medium for Male), Teacher (Urdu Medium for Female). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Commerce Graduate, Honours degree, degree in Electrical Engineering, diploma in Electrical Engineering, Higher Secondary Examination, Passed in Madhyamik + Have minimum English typing speed of 30 words per minute, Passed in Madhyamik Examination/ School Final, Madhyamik Examination Pass Certificate + Able to take notes at a uniform speed of 75 words per minute in Bengali + Must be able to type accurately from a manuscript at the rate of 20 words per minute in Bengali, degree + Ability to take notes of speeches at a uniform speed of 100 words per minute in case of English Shorthand or 80 words per minute in case of Bengali Shorthand, Honours degree in science with Chemistry or a degree in science with Biochemistry or Food Technology, for a great career at Municipal Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Surveyor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Surveyor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Surveyor: INR 28900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Surveyor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Municipal Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 149 ACHARYA JAGADISH CHANDRA BOSE ROAD 700 014 , Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Surveyor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021