Kolkata Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB) Invites Application for Surveyor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Kolkata Municipal Service Commission (MSCWB)
invites applications for recruitment of Surveyor
5 S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata, 700013 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|MSCWB Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Age Limit as on 01.01.2021 18 yrs. up to 36 yrs.|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma, 10TH
Online applications are invited through our website www.mscwb.org from the Citizens of India for recruitment to different categories of posts under Mohabani Development Authority on and from 04/10/2021.
1. Post Name: Surveyor
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Pay Scale (As per ROPA 2019) Level-9 in Pay Matrix At present- Rs. 28900/-
4. Essential Qualification & Experience: Higher equivalent with Certificate in Survey or Diploma in Survey or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an lInstitution recognized by Secondary or its the AlCTE.
5. Method of Recruitment & Syllabus: The method of recruitment and Syllabus will be notified later on in our website www.mscwb.org.
Age Limit: Age Limit as on 01.01.2021 18 yrs. up to 36 yrs.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date for Registration for online application and generation of challan is 04/1/2021 and the application fee along with processing charges must be deposited to the Bank by 06/1/2021 and the process of submission of the Application must be completed by 08/11/2021.
2. Uploading of documents and Certificates: Documents regarding Essential Qualifications and experience certificates must be scanned and uploaded along with the online application. Candidates must have completed the requisite qualification, Caste Certificate, Experience (if any) within the closing date of Advertisement.
3. Candidates shall be responsible for whatever information is submitted in the application. If any of the statements made by a candidate in the application form be subsequently found to be false or cannot be proved by him/her, his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation, and even if he or she is appointed to a post on the basis of results of this examination, his/her service will be liable to be terminated, apart from taking other legal actions.
4. Admission to the Examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/her eligibility. If at any stage a candidate is found ineligible for admission in terms of the condition of eligibility for this Examination, his / her candidature will be rejected without further reference to him/ her. Online Application form is obtainable through the Commission's Website at www.mscwb.org
5. A candidate now in service under Central or the State Government/ Semi-Government /Local / Statutory Body shall have to ensure that No-Objection Certificate (N.O.C.) from his / her present Employer reaches the Office of the West Bengal Municipal Service Commission within 7 (Seven) days preceding the date of the Personality Test / Interview. Otherwise, he/she will be considered not eligible for the Personality Test / Interview.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Municipal Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Municipal Service Commission Recruitment
About Municipal Service Commission
Municipal Service Commission (MSC) Kolkata, was established on 22nd March 1984,by State Government. The Municipal Service Commission (MSC) conducts examination for appointment Municipal Corporation.
The Municipal Service Commission (MSC) functions for recruitment by conduct of competitive examination, Recruitment by selection through interview, Officer or Employee of the Corporation appointed on the recommendation of the Municipal Service Commission shall be reduced in rank, removed or dismissed except after consultation with such commission. They also finalize the result and arrange the candidates in order of merit on the result of the examination.
The Municipal Service Commission (MSC) conducting exam for the posts of, Deputy Manager / Teacher (Bengali / Hindi / Urdu) / Junior Assistant / Senior Assistant Engineer (Civil / Mechanical / Electronic ) / Assistant manager (Law) / General Manager (System) / Junior Wireman, etc.
Municipal Service Commission was established on 22nd March, 1984. Duties and functions of this Commission are "Appointment to a Category A or a Category B post". Functions of the Commission, its tenure, entitlements etc. of the Chairman and members and staffing pattern are guided by the Calcutta Municipal Corporation (Municipal Service Commission) Regulation. The Chairman and members will hold the office for four years or till their attaining 62 years of age whichever is earlier. Municipal Service Commission recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Accounts Assistant, Deputy Manager, Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical), Junior Assistant, Typist, Data Assistant, Bench Clerk, Steno Typist, Personal Assistant, Assistant Analyst, Teacher (Bengali Medium), Teacher (Hindi Medium), Teacher (Urdu Medium for Male), Teacher (Urdu Medium for Female). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Commerce Graduate, Honours degree, degree in Electrical Engineering, diploma in Electrical Engineering, Higher Secondary Examination, Passed in Madhyamik + Have minimum English typing speed of 30 words per minute, Passed in Madhyamik Examination/ School Final, Madhyamik Examination Pass Certificate + Able to take notes at a uniform speed of 75 words per minute in Bengali + Must be able to type accurately from a manuscript at the rate of 20 words per minute in Bengali, degree + Ability to take notes of speeches at a uniform speed of 100 words per minute in case of English Shorthand or 80 words per minute in case of Bengali Shorthand, Honours degree in science with Chemistry or a degree in science with Biochemistry or Food Technology, for a great career at Municipal Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Surveyor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Surveyor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Surveyor: INR 28900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Surveyor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Municipal Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 5 S.N.Banerjee Road, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Surveyor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th November, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021