Nagaland University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Guest Faculty
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have M.Tech.Agricultural Engineering from UGC/ICAR recognized Institutions/University with NET/Ph.D. M.Sc.in Mathematics from UGC/ICAR recognised Institutions/ University with NET/Ph.D.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Suitable candidates are invited to attend the Walk-in-Interview for the post of Guest Faculty on a contractual basis for the depth of Agricultural Engineering, SASRD, Nagaland University, Medziphema in the School Conference Hall on 15th March 2021 at 11.00 AM. 2. Candidates should bring a brief resume along with a passport size photograph, a photocopy of educational qualifications, and other testimonials.
Published on: 11th March 2021
Date of Interview: 15th March 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nagaland University Recruitment for following posts:
About Nagaland University Recruitment
About Nagaland University
Nagaland University is central university established in 1994 by the government of India in Nagaland. The university has campus in Kohima, Dimapur, Lumami and Medziphema. The university headquarter is located at Lumami. The university offers MBA and postgraduate courses like MSc Botany, MSc Chemistry, MSc Geography, MSc Geology and MSc Zoology. The university also runs Research and Phd programmes. Nagaland University recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Teaching, Non-Teaching, Project Assistant, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, information Scientist etc. Interested candidates can pursue BE, MSc, Phd, Mlib and PGDCA for a great career at Nagaland University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Guest Faculty: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Guest Faculty?
The Payscale is as follows Guest Faculty: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Guest Faculty job at Nagaland University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lumami, Zunheboto
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Guest Faculty, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th March, 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021