Nagaland University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Guest Faculty
The Pro Vice Chancellor, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema, Kohima, Nagaland-797004
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Nagaland University Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: The qualification for Guest Faculty shall be the same as those prescribed for regular Assistant Professor of Universities as per UGC Regulations 2018.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Intending candidates should send self-attested copies of their certificates and mark sheets from HSLC onwards in support of their educational qualifications. Original must be produced at the time of interview for verification.
2. Application along with relevant documents/enclosures may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the addresses mentioned above superscribing "Application for the post of Guest Faculty, Department of --------------------------"
3. Last date of submission of soft copy/ hard copy of applications complete in all respect is 22.09.2021.
4. Address for submission of application form: The Pro Vice Chancellor, Nagaland University, Kohima Campus, Meriema, Kohima, Nagaland-797004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nagaland University Recruitment for following posts:
About Nagaland University Recruitment
About Nagaland University
Nagaland University, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India on 20th October 1989 as THE NAGALAND UNIVERSITY ACT 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II SECTION-1 in October 1989 published by the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), New Delhi.
The University came into being on September 6, 1994 having jurisdiction over the entire state of Nagaland. Prior to this, Nagaland had been in the catchment area of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), with Kohima designated as one of the campuses of NEHU along with SASRD-Medziphema. With the establishment of Nagaland University, the two erstwhile campuses inherited from NEHU as well as the colleges affiliated to it fell within the jurisdiction of Nagaland University. The nascent University had to go through many teething problems initially. The Headquarters of the University, i.e. Lumami, as per the Act could not immediately accommodate the needful so as to start functioning as Headquarters. Hence, for nearly a decade and half Nagaland University had been functioning from Kohima as the interim Headquarters of the University. Meanwhile, the establishment of the academic departments was sanctioned by the Government in the year 1997. All the new departments had to be located at Lumami and started functioning with Kohima still as the interim Headquarters. Constructional activities started earnestly making it fit for academic pursuits at the Headquarters in the best possible way. Upon the completion of new constructions to a reasonable stage, the shifting of interim arrangement at Kohima to Lumami took place in the mid year of 2010.
Nagaland University is central university established in 1994 by the government of India in Nagaland. The university has campus in Kohima, Dimapur, Lumami and Medziphema. The university headquarter is located at Lumami. The university offers MBA and postgraduate courses like MSc Botany, MSc Chemistry, MSc Geography, MSc Geology and MSc Zoology. The university also runs Research and Phd programmes. Nagaland University recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Teaching, Non-Teaching, Project Assistant, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, information Scientist etc. Interested candidates can pursue BE, MSc, Phd, Mlib and PGDCA for a great career at Nagaland University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Guest Faculty: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Guest Faculty: INR 50000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Nagaland University
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Meriema, Kohima
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021