Nagaland University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Guest Faculty
HQ: Lumami 798 27 Dist:Zunheboto, 798627 Nagaland
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Nagaland University Job Notification 2021 For Guest Faculty Post - 25,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Posted on||14 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
A Walk-in-interview for engagement of 01 (one) Guest Faculty in the Department of Sociology at Nagaland University, Lumami in the Department of Sociology, Nagaland University, Lumami from 11 :00 a.m. onwards.
1. Post Name: Guest Faculty
2. No of Post: 01
3. Qualification, eligibility criteria shall be as per the UGC/university norms in force
4. Honorarium for Guest Faculty shall be Rs. 1000/- per lecture to a maximum of Rs.25000/- per month as per the University norms.
5. This engagement is purely on need basis and therefore candidate, if selected, shall not claim any regular appointment in future.
6. No.NUL/ESTT-11/G-14/2014 (Vol-ll)-1660
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. A Walk-in-interview will be held on 25.10.2021 in the Department of Sociology, Nagaland University, Lumami from 11:00 a.m. onwards.
2. Interested candidates may appear before the interview board in person on the aforesaid date with their curriculum vitae (bio-data) along with all original testimonials in support Of their educational qualifications and experience
Published on: 14 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nagaland University Recruitment for following posts:
About Nagaland University Recruitment
About Nagaland University
Nagaland University, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India on 20th October 1989 as THE NAGALAND UNIVERSITY ACT 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II SECTION-1 in October 1989 published by the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), New Delhi.
The University came into being on September 6, 1994 having jurisdiction over the entire state of Nagaland. Prior to this, Nagaland had been in the catchment area of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), with Kohima designated as one of the campuses of NEHU along with SASRD-Medziphema. With the establishment of Nagaland University, the two erstwhile campuses inherited from NEHU as well as the colleges affiliated to it fell within the jurisdiction of Nagaland University. The nascent University had to go through many teething problems initially. The Headquarters of the University, i.e. Lumami, as per the Act could not immediately accommodate the needful so as to start functioning as Headquarters. Hence, for nearly a decade and half Nagaland University had been functioning from Kohima as the interim Headquarters of the University. Meanwhile, the establishment of the academic departments was sanctioned by the Government in the year 1997. All the new departments had to be located at Lumami and started functioning with Kohima still as the interim Headquarters. Constructional activities started earnestly making it fit for academic pursuits at the Headquarters in the best possible way. Upon the completion of new constructions to a reasonable stage, the shifting of interim arrangement at Kohima to Lumami took place in the mid year of 2010.
Nagaland University is central university established in 1994 by the government of India in Nagaland. The university has campus in Kohima, Dimapur, Lumami and Medziphema. The university headquarter is located at Lumami. The university offers MBA and postgraduate courses like MSc Botany, MSc Chemistry, MSc Geography, MSc Geology and MSc Zoology. The university also runs Research and Phd programmes. Nagaland University recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Teaching, Non-Teaching, Project Assistant, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, information Scientist etc. Interested candidates can pursue BE, MSc, Phd, Mlib and PGDCA for a great career at Nagaland University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Guest Faculty: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Guest Faculty: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Nagaland University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in HQ: Lumami 798 27 Dist:Zunheboto, 798627 Nagaland Last Date:25 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Nagaland University Job Notification 2021 For Guest Faculty Post - 25
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Guest Faculty, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- King Georges Medical University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Vice President/ Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager / Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Java Developer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021