Govt Nagaland University Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 nagalanduniversity.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I Recruitment 2021.
Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I
Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I
D.C.Court Junction, Dimapur,797112 Nagaland
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Nagaland University Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||16 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Interested qualified candidates are invited for a walk-in interview for the DBT funded project "Death receptor-5 targeted lipid nanoparticles of y-secretase inhibitor for simultaneous targeting of breast cancer cells and cancer stem cells"
1. Post Name: Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate-I
2. No of Post: 01
3. Educational qualification:
Master Degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/life sciences or B.Tech/M.'l'ech in Biotechnology and selected through National Eligibility Tests like CSIR — UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant professorship) or GATE Or as per DBT norms. The candidate who does not have any above score card can also attend the interview.
4. Fellowship: As per norms
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested qualified candidates are invited for a walk-in interview on 20th November 2021 at 11.00 AM at Deans office, (Academic building) School of Engineering and Technology, Nagaland University, DC Court Junction, Dimapur.
2. Candidates are required to bring with them the documents supporting their educational qualification and experiences in original with one set self attested photocopy to be retained by the institution along with an application in plain paper and one recent colour passport size photo.
Published on: 16 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Nagaland University Recruitment for following posts:
About Nagaland University Recruitment
About Nagaland University
Nagaland University, the 13th Central University and the only Central University in Nagaland was established based on the Act of Parliament of India and received the assent of the President of India on 20th October 1989 as THE NAGALAND UNIVERSITY ACT 1989 (No. 35 of 1989) and came into force as notified in THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY PART-II SECTION-1 in October 1989 published by the Ministry of Law and Justice (Legislative Department), New Delhi.
The University came into being on September 6, 1994 having jurisdiction over the entire state of Nagaland. Prior to this, Nagaland had been in the catchment area of North Eastern Hill University (NEHU), with Kohima designated as one of the campuses of NEHU along with SASRD-Medziphema. With the establishment of Nagaland University, the two erstwhile campuses inherited from NEHU as well as the colleges affiliated to it fell within the jurisdiction of Nagaland University. The nascent University had to go through many teething problems initially. The Headquarters of the University, i.e. Lumami, as per the Act could not immediately accommodate the needful so as to start functioning as Headquarters. Hence, for nearly a decade and half Nagaland University had been functioning from Kohima as the interim Headquarters of the University. Meanwhile, the establishment of the academic departments was sanctioned by the Government in the year 1997. All the new departments had to be located at Lumami and started functioning with Kohima still as the interim Headquarters. Constructional activities started earnestly making it fit for academic pursuits at the Headquarters in the best possible way. Upon the completion of new constructions to a reasonable stage, the shifting of interim arrangement at Kohima to Lumami took place in the mid year of 2010.
Nagaland University is central university established in 1994 by the government of India in Nagaland. The university has campus in Kohima, Dimapur, Lumami and Medziphema. The university headquarter is located at Lumami. The university offers MBA and postgraduate courses like MSc Botany, MSc Chemistry, MSc Geography, MSc Geology and MSc Zoology. The university also runs Research and Phd programmes. Nagaland University recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Teaching, Non-Teaching, Project Assistant, Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, information Scientist etc. Interested candidates can pursue BE, MSc, Phd, Mlib and PGDCA for a great career at Nagaland University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Nagaland University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in D.C.Court Junction, Dimapur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Radiological Physicist Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Lab Technician grade II Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Invites Application for Staff Assistant /Clerks Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Specialist Officers, Lead BI designer and ETL Designer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Risk Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Data Designer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Physiotherapist, OT Technician Recruitment 2021