Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)
invites applications for recruitment of Director General
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Experience: 8 years' experience in enforcement of regulatory laws, investigation of economic and criminal offences and collection of intelligence relating thereto.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
1. In supersession of the vacancy circular issued by this Ministry vide circular No. I- 12014/01/2021 -NCB-II dated 11.06.2021 , it is proposed to fill up 01 (one) vacant post of Director General (DG) in Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) under the Ministry of Home Affairs on deputation basis. The post was earlier in the pay matrix level-15 and has now been upgraded to the pay level 16/17 w.e.f. 02 June, 2021 with the approval of the competent authority.
2. The terms and conditions of deputation will be governed by the Department of Personnel & Training's 0M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 & 0M No. 2/6/2016-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 17.02.2016 as amended from time to time. The selected candidate will be appointed to a relevant pay level of 16 or 17 depending on the level of the post being held by such officers in the parent cadre and as approved by the Competent Authority.
3. The period of deputation including deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organization/ Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 5 (five) years. The Competent Authority reserves the right to revise/relax any condition.
4. Officers already applied in response to the vacancy circular dated 11/06/2021 need not apply afresh and their applications will be considered if otherwise eligible. The incomplete application or those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
5. Applications of willing and eligible officers, whose services can be spared without delay in the event of their selection, may be forwarded in the prescribed proforma to the undersigned along with the following documents so as to reach this Ministry within 30 (thirty) days from the date of issue of this circular.
Published on: 18th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Director General - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th July 2021||Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director/Zonal Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||R K Puram, New Delhi|
|Assistant Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th August 2020||R K Puram, New Delhi|
|Intelligence Officer - ( 41 Posts) Posts||16th June 2019||Wing No.5, R.K.Puram|
|Surveillance Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th April 2019||West Block No.1, Wing No.5|
|Deputy Director/ Zonal Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts||12th March 2018|
About Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment
About Narcotics Control Bureau
The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) is the chief law enforcement and intelligence agency of India responsible for fighting drug trafficking and the abuse of illegal substances. NCB was created on 17 March 1986. Narcotics Control Bureau's national headquarters is located in Delhi. Officers in this organisation are drawn from Indian Revenue Service(I.R.S.),Indian Police Service and other Paramilitary forces. NCB is affiliated to Home Ministry. The chief purpose of the NCB is to fight drug trafficking on an all-India level. It works in close cooperation with the Directorate General of Income Tax Investigation, Customs and Central Excise, Indian Police Department (IPS), Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Central Economic Intelligence Bureau (CEIB) and other Indian intelligence and law enforcement agencies both at the national and states level. NCB provides resources and training to the personnel of India's law enforcement agencies. It constantly monitors India's frontiers to track down points where smuggling activities take place with foreign traffickers. Narcotics Control Bureau recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Manager, Radio Technician, Sepoys, Intelligence Officer, Computer Programmer, System Manager, Deputy Director General, Director, Computer Programmer, Assistant Director, Deputy Director/ Zonal Director, Systems Manager. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters Degree in Computer Application / Master of Technology (with specialization in computer application), Degree in Computer Engineering / Technology/Computer Science, 10th Standard, MCA Or Degree in Computer Technology / Computer Engineering / Computer Science, Master Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science, Bachelor degree, Master's Degree in Physics/Statistics/Operation research or mathematics / economics / commerce with statistics or degree in engineering, for a great career at Narcotics Control Bureau.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director General: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director General?
The Payscale is as follows Director General: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Director General job at Narcotics Control Bureau
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director General, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th July, 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 120 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Invites Application for 66 Graduate Engineer and Various Vacancy