Govt National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Jobs 2020-2021 - Sarkari Naukri
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: 9/2019
National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Kodihalli, Bangalore, 560017 Karnataka
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical / Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
Experience: Minimum 10 years in aviation industries in civil certification aspects. Desirable Experience: Design, Development and certification of civil aircraft in aviation industry/Organisation. Knowledge of DGCA requirements on certification aspects for civil aircraft.
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
70000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Up to 65 Years
How to Apply:
An eligible applicant may send the duly filled application together with recent passport size photograph, copies of marks card of matriculation, Degree and above, along with proof of Experience and certificate with reference to nature of work carried out, etc., in a sealed cover super-scribing “Application for the post of Consultant” for Advt. No. ON OR BEFORE 14.10.2019 addressed to:
The Controller of Administration
National Aerospace Laboratories
P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road
Kodihalli, Bengaluru - 560017
1. The position is open only to Indian Nationals/Overseas citizens of India.
2. The appointment of the Consultant is for CSIR - National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Bengaluru.
3. The duration of engagement is for a period of one year. However, on a need basis, it can be extended further for such a period.
4. The age limit will be reckoned as on 14-10-2019 i.e., the last date of receipt of the application and no age relaxation will be admissible.
5. The period of experience prescribed shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualification.
6. As the Screening/Shortlisting of applications will be on the basis of information furnished through the Offline application form by the applicants. Therefore, accurate, full and correct information is required to be furnished by the applicants. Providing wrong/false information will be a disqualification.
7. The decision of CSIR-NAL in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications and mode of selection will be final and binding on the applicant and no inquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained
Published on: 3rd October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment for following posts:
About National Aerospace Laboratories Recruitment
About National Aerospace Laboratories