Govt National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NABI Recruitment 2021 nabi.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Student Intern Recruitment 2021.
National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Associate I
Research Associate I
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Sector-81, Knowledge City, Manauli P.O, S.A.S. Nagar-140306, Punjab, India.
National AgriFood Biotechnology Institute
C127 Industrial Area S.A.S. NagarPhase 8, Mohali, 160071 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NABI Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Associate I|
|Education Requirement||M.Pharma,MVSC,Master of Dental Surgery|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The age limit of applicants for RA will be 40 years. (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/women/physically disabled as per government of India instructions).|
|Posted on||28 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Pharma, M.E/M.Tech, MVSC, M.Phil/Ph.D, Master of Dental Surgery, MS/MD
Food and nutritional Biotechnology division at NABI requires following research personnel purely on temporary basis.
1. Post Name: Research Associate-I - 01
2. Project Title: Towards improving abiotic stress tolerance in crop plants.
3. Duration: The appointment will be initially for a period of one-year, further extension from 1st year to 2 nd year will be subject to submission of progress report submitted by selected candidate and satisfactory assessment remarks given by the reporting officer.
4. Essential Qualification: - PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M Pharma/ ME/M Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
5. Desired Experience: - Working knowledge with molecular biology, especially in genome editing tools with good research publications in reputed journals. Knowledge in crop breeding tools will also be appreciated.
6. Emoluments: - The RA will be hired as per emoluments’ guidelines and service conditions notified by DST (OM No. SR/S9/Z-08/2018 dated 30-01-2019) Rs 47000/ month + HRA)
7. Advertisement no. NABI/5(01)/2011-21- 06-Res
Age Limit: The age limit of applicants for RA will be 40 years. (Relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/women/physically disabled as per government of India instructions).
Eligible candidates will be interviewed through video conferencing mode by duly constituted selection committee
How to Apply:
1. All interested eligible candidates should send completely filled application form (Single adobe pdf file) available on institute website through email till 06th November, 2021 on email id. [email protected]
2. Any changes in last date for submission of application forms, procedure for selection, important points etc shall be available only in NABI website. Interested candidates may kindly see the NABI website before applying for the same.
Published on: 28 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Recruitment
About National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is the first Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, established in India on 18th February 2010.
National Agri - Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is located in Mohali, Punjab. NABl, Bioprocessing Unit (BPU) and an Agri-Food Biotech Park(ABP) form an Agri-Food Biotech cluster that would act as a "biotechnology hub" in the region. The agri food cluster has been developed to connect 3 essential related biotechnologies of crops, food and nutrition, and carry out bench to market activity through its state and regional resource networks. A translation unit would be established in NABI to form linkages in the region among relevant R&D units, Management Institute and Small & Medium industries. The unit will support, strengthen, and promote innovation. National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Trainees, Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Project Assistant, Dean, Scientist, Manager (Administration), Administration Officer, Manager Business Development, Manager (Finance), Manager (IPR/ Legal), Institute Engineer, Library-Cum-Informatics Officer, Senior Technical Officer, System Analyst, Technical Officer (Database), Management Assistant (Stores), Project Scientist, Project Fellow, Lab/ Field Project Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Library Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Computer Operator, Consultants/ Senior Consultants, Private Secretary, System Analyst (High Performance Computing), Technical Officer (Software Support), Technical Officer (Database). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc./M.Tech, Post Graduate Degree in basic science, M.Sc / BE / B.Tech / MBA /MA / M.Com, Post Graduate (PG) Degree in Basic Science and NET Qualified, PG Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Management or B.Tech or a graduate degree with PGDPM or LLB, M.Sc/B.Tech with MBA in biological sciences or agri-business, PG Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science/Engineering or CA/ ICWA/MBA (Finance) OR SAS of IAAS or Company Secretary, LLM with IPR specialisation, MCA/B.Tech in (Electronics/IT/CS), Graduate degree in any discipline, Ph.D. awarded in any branch of life/plant sciences, M.Sc./M.Tech. in Life Science/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry, M.Sc /B.Tech or higher degree in Life Science/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Botany/ Agriculture/ Agronomy; PhD in plant molecular biology, food science & technology, nutritional science, biochemical or bioprocess engineering; Bachelor Degree (Library Science/Information Science/IT), Post Graduate Degree or MBA or PG Diploma Management, for a great career at National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Associate I: INR 47000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National AgriFood Biotechnology Institute C127 Industrial Area S.A.S. NagarPhase 8, Mohali
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th November, 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Attender Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Radiological Physicist Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Lab Technician grade II Recruitment 2021
- Government Medical College Kadapa Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore District Cooperative Central Bank Invites Application for Staff Assistant /Clerks Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Specialist Officers, Lead BI designer and ETL Designer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Risk Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Chief Technology Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Invites Application for Data Designer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Medical And Health Department Prakasam Invites Application for Physiotherapist, OT Technician Recruitment 2021