NATRiP Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
Global Automotive Research Centre (GARC), National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRiP)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have B.Tech in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering. Desirable Qualification: Masters in Business Administration or equivalent.
Experience: The incumbent should have at least 15 years of experience in Automotive/ Allied Industries in a leadership position. The incumbent should have a thorough knowledge of the testing and R&D needs and emerging trends in the automotive sector. Knowledge of National and International regulatory framework related to the automotive sector, Homologation systems, and trends.
Age Limit: 55 years.
How to Apply:
Application in the prescribed Performa (as attached) should be forwarded through proper channel to Sr. Administrative Officer, National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project (NATRIP), 3rd Floor, NBCC Place, Pragati Vihar, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, by 05th July 2021 on or before 05:00 PM.
Published on: 22nd May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th July 2019||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
|Deputy Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th July 2019||Lodhi Road, New Delhi|
About National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project Recruitment
About National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INRLevel-14,
When can I can apply for Director job at National Automotive Testing and R&D Infrastructure Project
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sriperumputhur Taluk, Kancheepuram
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
- ICGEB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Executive Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Delhi Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- NCPOR Invites Application for 34 Trained Manpower Recruitment 2021
- Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) Invites Application for 20 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NDRI Karnal Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL) Invites Application for 20 General Manager and Various Posts
- Central Institute of Educational Technology (CIET) Invites Application for 25 Technical Consultant and Various Posts
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Junior Steno, LDC, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for 5 Process Engineer Recruitment 2021
- HPPSC Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- High Court Of Madhya Pradesh Invites Application for 14 District Legal Aid Officer Recruitment 2021