National Board of Examinations Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
National Board of Examinations (NBE)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NAMS Building,Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110029.
Ansari Nagar Ring Road, New Delhi, 110029 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|National Board of Examinations Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||20 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule of part II of Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfil the conditions stipulated in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of IMC Act, 1956. Permanent registration with any state Medical Council.
Preference will be given to candidates having: -
(i) Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration OR
(ii) Having Post Graduate Qualification OR
(iii) Some Training in Medical Education Technology and or knowledge in the modern evaluation technique including generations of MCQs, MEQs analysis of performance of the candidates etc. OR
(iv) Those possessing 3 years’ experience in Medical Profession. OR
(v) Experience in a Govt. Organization in a similar capacity.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years
1. The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. at the time of interview for verification. If any candidate is found ineligible, he / she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview.
2. The Board reserves the right to hold a Written examination or fix its own criteria for selecting the candidates.
How to Apply:
1. National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NAMS Building, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi - 110029. On or Before 20/10/2021 before 1700 hours.
2. Attested copies of Educational qualifications / Experiences. Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate if you belong to any such category. Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed
3. Detailed advertisement and application form is available at https://natboard.edu.in/vacancy.php. Duly filled application forms along with copies of testimonial should reach on or before 20/10/2021 before 1700 hours.
4. Advertisment No. NBE/Estt./21070/Med.Cont/2020
1. Duly filled application form along with the following enclosures should reach, The Joint Director (Admin), National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NAMS Building, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi – 110029. On or Before 20/10/2021 before 1700 hours.
2. Attested copies of Educational qualifications / Experiences. Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate if you belong to any such category.
3. Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed. The envelope should be super scribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (Medical)- Contractual Appointment.”
4. Candidate should possess the educational qualifications and experience as on the closing date of application.
5. Applications received after the last date shall not be considered and be summarily rejected. The Board will not be responsible for any postal/transit delay.
6. Candidates should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while submitting the application and certified copies / testimonials.
7. Applications which do not meet all criteria given in this advertisement / incomplete application will be rejected.
8. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Board.
9. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
10. Decision of the Board in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate.
11. The decision of NBEMS shall be final and binding in all respects.
12. Further, the Board reserves right to stall / cancel the recruitment partially / fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, without assigning any reason which will be final and binding on the candidate
13. The Board also reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process as a whole or at any stage thereof for any of the posts without any prior notice or without assigning any reason thereof.
14. NBEMS reserves its absolute rights to alter/delete/modify/amend any or all of the above criteria at any stage of the process.
15. The shortlisted candidates are required to submit all the documents pertaining to Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste etc. at the time of interview for verification. If any candidate is found ineligible, he / she shall not be allowed to appear in the interview. The Board reserves the right to hold a Written examination or fix its own criteria for selecting the candidates.
16. Accommodation is not provided by the NBEMS.
17. Eligible candidates are requested to submit their application as per format available at https://natboard.edu.in/vacancy.php
18. Last date for submission of application form is 20th October 2021.
Published on: 21 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Board of Examinations Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Director - ( 4 Posts) Posts||20 October 2021||Ansari Nagar Ring Road, New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Important Instructions: - Posts|
|Senior Assistant - ( 8 Posts) Posts||14th August 2021||Ring Road, New Delhi|
|Junior Assistant - ( 30 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Accountant - ( 4 Posts) Posts||14th August 2021|
|Senior Assistant - ( 18 Posts) Posts||7th August 2020||Ring Road, New Delhi|
|Junior Assistant - ( 57 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Accountant - ( 7 Posts) Posts||7th August 2020|
|Stenographer - ( 8 Posts) Posts|
|Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th April 2020||Mahatma Gandhi Marg, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director (Medical) - ( 7 Posts (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-01)) Posts||28th February 2020||Ansari Nagar, New Delhi|
|Assistant Director (Medical) - ( 7 Posts (UR-05, OBC-01, SC-01)) Posts|
|Law Officer - ( 1 Posts (UR)) Posts||28th February 2020|
|Executive Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2019||NAMS Building, Ansari Nagar|
|Additional Director (Medical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th December 2018||Ansari Nagar, New Delhi|
|Section Officer - ( 4 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Joint Director - ( 2 Posts) Posts||24th December 2018|
|Deputy Director - ( 2 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
|Stenographer (English) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||10th September 2018||Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar Ring Road|
|Assistant Director (Medical) - ( 7 Posts) Posts||21st April 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 21st April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have A recognized medical qualification included in the first or second schedule of part II of Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act|
About National Board of Examinations Recruitment
About National Board of Examinations
National Board of Examinations (NBE) is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Health, Government of India, and was established in 1975 at New Delhi to standardizing postgraduate medical education and examination in the country. The postgraduate degree awarded by the National Board of Examinations is called the Diplomate of National Board (DNB). The list of recognised qualifications awarded by the Board in various specialties and super-specialties are approved by the Government of India.
The National Board of Examinations conducts the largest portfolio of examinations in the field of medicine in India and perhaps at a Global level. The National Board of Examinations conducts the following examinations:
a) Centralized Entrance Test for admission to DNB Broad Specialties.
b) Centralised Entrance Test for admission to DNB Super Specialties.
c) DNB final (exit) examinations.
d) Screening test for Indian Nationals with foreign medical graduate qualifications.
e) Fellowship Entrance and Exit examinations.
Notification for Examination is declared on the website: www.natboard.edu.in
National Board of Examinations Contact Number is: +91-11-45593000
National Board of Examinations Address:
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar
Ring Road, New Delhi-110 029
National Board of Examinations recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Prosecutor, Senior Scientific Officer (Aeronautical), Foreman, Assistant Legislative Counsel, Assistant Professor in Methodology Course (English/ Mathematics/ Social Science), Medical Officer, Junior Assistant, Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Medical Officer, Student's Counselor, Assistant Registrar, Technical Superintendent, Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Superintendent, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Assistant Coach, Junior Assistant, Junior Technician, Dresser, Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Forest Guard, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Stenographer, Deputy Superintendent (Fingerprint), Finance & Administrative Officer, Senior Accountant, Marketing Assistant, Consultant (Administration), X-Ray Technologist, Field Coordinator, Field Supervisors, Consultants Accounts, Assistant Professors, Physical Education Teacher.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in any discipline plus bachelor’s degree in Law, Degree in Aeronautical Engineering, Degree in Chemical Engineering, Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology, Degree in Metallurgical Engineering, Master’s degree in Law (LLM), Master’s Degree in English, Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Master’s Degree in History/ Economics / Geography / Political Science, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, MBBS, M. Phil in Clinical Psychology, M.Sc./ B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Sc./ Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field, B. Sc. in Nursing Science, Diploma or degree in Pharmacy, Bachelor’s Degree with knowledge of computer applications, 10th standard, Bachelor Degree in Library Science, Intermediate + Speed of 80 WPM in English Stenography for a great career at National Board of Examinations.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at National Board of Examinations
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ansari Nagar Ring Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021