National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Joint Director Recruitment 2021
National Book Trust (NBT)
invites applications for recruitment of Joint Director
Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110 070
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NBT Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Joint Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||78800 - 209200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree, PG Diploma
78800 - 209200(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications
1. Selection will be based on deputation Basis
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview to be held at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
1. Last date of submission of the applications within 45 davs (w.e.f. 21/08/2021 to 04/10/2021) from the date of issue of this advertisement.
2. Applicants must superscribe the envelope with "Application for the post of On Deputation Basis.
3. The application duly completed in all respects should reach the Deputy Director (Establishment), National Book Trust, India, Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi -110 070 within 45 days upto (w.e.f. 21/08/2021 to 04/10/2021) from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News and other daily newspapers.
4. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Candidates who have educational qualification & experience but do not belongs to service under the government should not apply as their application would summarily rejected itself.
5. Application(s) received after the last date due to postal delay or any other reason(s) thereof or incomplete in any form, shall be summarily rejected.
Published on: 02 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Book Trust Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Junior Stenographer (English) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||9th August 2021||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Senior Audit Officer/ Senior Audit Officer/ Consultant - ( 01 Posts) Posts||3rd September 2021||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Inquiry Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd September 2021||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Editorial Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th May 2021||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Manager (Sales & Marketing) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd March 2021||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Regional Manager - ( 3 Posts) Posts||22nd March 2021|
|Assistant Director - ( 2 Posts) Posts||16th February 2021||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Junior Artist - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th February 2021|
|Assistant - ( 4 Posts) Posts||16th February 2021|
|Editorial Assistant (Hindi & English) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||14th December 2020||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Joint Director (Production) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th January 2021||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director (Cost & Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||5th January 2021|
|Regional Manager - ( 3 Posts) Posts||18th December 2020||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|System Analyst / Programmer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2020||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Editorial Assistant - ( 15 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2020||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|PR Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th April 2020||Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Admin Executive - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th April 2020|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||13th April 2020|
|Deputy Director - ( 2 Posts) Posts||3rd September 2019||Phase-II. Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Regional Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd September 2019||Phase-II. Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
|Editorial Assistant (Hindi) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th August 2018||Nehru Bhawan, 5|
|Consultant (Marathi) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th April 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 15th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: a) A Master’s degree from a recognized university. b) Proficiency in the Marathi language. c) Good knowledge of the literary scene of the Marathi language. d) Working knowledge of the English or Hindi. e) 5 years’ experience in editing|
About National Book Trust Recruitment
About National Book Trust
National Book Trust (NBT) is an Indian publishing house, which was founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India. The activities of the Trust include publishing, promotion of books and reading, promotion of Indian books abroad, assistance to authors and publishers, and promotion of children's literature. NBT publishes reading material in several Indian languages for all age-groups, including books for children and Neo-literates. They publish a monthly Newsletter about recent publications.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Joint Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Joint Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Joint Director: INR 78800 - 209200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Joint Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Book Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Joint Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport Invites Application for Senior CAD Technician / CAD Technician Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Social Media Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Urban Land Transport (DULT) Invites Application for System Software Support Engineer and Database Support Engineer Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021