Govt National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NBCC Recruitment 2021-2022 nbccindia.com NBCC (India) Ltd Jobs. Latest Job: NBCC Invites Application for 12 Office Assistant, Stenographer and Various Posts.
National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited (NBCC) was established in the year 1960. NBCC is under the Ministry of Urban Development operating in - Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Real Estate Development & EPC Contracting, provides Civil Engineering Construction Services in diversified areas. The Company's Real Estate Business falls in two categories based on Source of Origin of the Projects i.e. one is Internally Originated & Conceptualised projects while others are Sourced from Government. The Company has earned a niche for itself in construction of Green Buildings. NBCC has been executing projects such as Chimneys, Cooling Towers, and various types of Power Plant Works. NBCC is implementing agency for executing projects under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM) and developmental work in North Eastern Region. The Company has been notified as a Public Works Organization (PWO). National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Engineering) Civil, Additional General Manager (Engineering) Civil, General Manager Finance, Additional General Manager Finance, General Manager HRM, Additional General Manager HRM, Consultant (Interior Design), Executive (Graphic/ Creative Design), Consultant (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Company Secretary), Assistant Manager (Investor Relations), Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication), Assistant Manager (Liaison), Mentor, Management Trainees (Civil), Management Trainee (Marketing), Deputy Manager (Marketing), Senior Project Executive (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Executive Director (Finance), Deputy Manager (Architecture & Planning), Deputy Manager (Structural), Deputy Manager (PHE), Deputy Manager (Estimation), Executive (Architecture & Planning), Executive (Structural), Executive (Estimation), 3D Designer, Draftsman (Structural), Project Executive (Civil), Project Executive (Electrical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering, Associate / Fellow Member of ICAI / ICWAI Or Full Time MBA (Finance), MBA / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Management, Graduate with Professional Qualification in Interior Design, Degree / P G. Diploma in Graphic Design or other Art & Design based subject, Fellow Company Secretary, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Mass Communication / Journalism / Corporate communication as major subject, Graduation in Engineering / Science & Technology / Services, Degree in Civil Engineering, MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management and specialization in Marketing as major subject, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Architecture, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil draftsman, Degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited.
NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for 6 Assistant Executive Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 02/2020
NBCC (India) Limited
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Executive (IT)
Assistant Executive (IT)
Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts (5-UR & 1-OBC)
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Degree in Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) and Masters in Computer Application (MCA) from Government recognized Institute/ University.
Experience: Minimum two (02) years of experience in relevant field.
40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 Years
Selection Procedure: The Selection will be done by way of inviting applications first and shortlisting candidates on various criterion viz. their profile, age, educational qualification, experience, etc. for Personal Interview. The decision of NBCC will be final in this regard.
How to Apply:
INTERESTED AND ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND DULY FILLED APPLICATION FORM ALONG WITH THEIR ONE RECENT PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT (ANNEXED HEREWITH) AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE THROUGH EMAIL ONLY at [email protected] ON OR BEFORE 26.09.2020.
1. Candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he /she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the post advertised in all respects. 2. The application should be filled up in prescribed Proforma in BOLD letters either in English or in Hindi and a scanned copy of the same should be sent through email only. Application received through post shall not be entertained. 3. The application form should be accompanied with resume/bio-data of the applicant stating clearly the academic qualification, experience details, etc. 4. Reservation for SC /ST /OBC (NCL) /EWS/ PWD (including age relaxation) shall be as per Govt. guidelines. Internal candidates (NBCC India Ltd.) will be given age relaxation of five years. Candidates from the reserved categories such as SC/ST/OBC (NCL) can also apply against the unreserved posts. However, age relaxation will not be allowed to such category candidates against unreserved posts. 5. Such persons who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability would be eligible for the benefit of reservation/relaxation under PWD quota. For availing this benefit a candidate has to submit a disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in prescribed format.
Published on: 14th September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited Recruitment
About National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 65 vacancies in total. Assistant Executive (IT): 6 Posts (5-UR & 1-OBC),
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Executive (IT)?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Executive (IT): INR40000,
When can I can apply for Assistant Executive (IT) job at National Buildings construction Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Executive (IT), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2020
- Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya (GGU) Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Cochin University Science And Technology (CUSAT) Invites Application for 40 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 7 Masseur Recruitment 2021
- IISER Kolkata Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Centre For The Arts (IGNCA) Invites Application for Programme Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Chennai Invites Application for 6 Faculty (Consultant) Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Centre For Disease Control (NCDC) Invites Application for 8 Data Manager, Lab Technician and Various Posts
- National Power Training Institute (NPTI) Invites Application for 12 Finance Head and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021