Govt National Bureau Of Soil Survey And Land Use Planning NBSSLUP Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2021-2022 nbsslup.in Jobs. Latest Job: NBSSLUP Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021.
NBSSLUP Invites Application for 3 Young Professional Recruitment 2019
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-I
Jamuguri Road, Rowriah, Jorhat, 785004 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
1. Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Allied and other Science or Diploma holders in Engineering/Technology. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of laboratory analysis of soils, plants and sediments and good communication skills, knowledge of computer (MS Office).
2. Post-Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Basic Sciences/ Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics or Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Veterinary Science. Desirable Qualification: (i) Knowledge and working experience in spatial raster and vector database.
15000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 35 for general candidates and relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and woman candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply:
An advance copy of the application (scanned PDF Format) may be sent through e-mail id: [email protected]. Bring one set of self-attested photocopies of education qualifications etc. and a duly signed recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form on the date of interview.
1. The maximum age limit is 35 years on the date of interview and relaxation of 5 years as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates.
2. The initial appointment will be made for one year which may be extended further based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the work.
3. Candidates who are employed in Govt. organization should produce “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from the Employer and experience certificate in original at the time of the interview.
4. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for interview who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates, who have final mark sheets but not their provisional or original degree certificate relating to essential qualifications with them, will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
5. Selected candidates will not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment/absorption either in this Institute or in ICAR.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
7. Selected candidates will not be liable to bear any expenditure on pension contribution/leave salary contribution/Provident Fund, ESI, etc.
8. No leaves are admissible to the selected candidates, except the closed holidays from time to time.
9. Place of posting will be ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Jorhat, Jamuguri Road, Near Women’s University, Jorhat, Assam
Published on: 14th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Young Professional-II - ( 2 Posts) Posts||25th March 2021||Amravati Road, Nagpur|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||15th October 2020||Hebbal, Bangalore|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||8th August 2020||Pusa, New Delhi|
|Young Professional-I - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th March 2020||Wadi Naka, Nagpur|
|Young Professional-I - ( 3 Posts) Posts||22nd October 2019||Jamuguri Road, Rowriah|
|Resource Person - ( 3 Posts) Posts||20th May 2019||P.O. - University Campus, Amravati Road|
|Young Professional - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd April 2019||Amravati Road, Nagpur|
About National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Recruitment
About National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Young Professional-I: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young Professional-I?
The Payscale is as follows Young Professional-I: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Young Professional-I job at National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jamuguri Road, Rowriah
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young Professional-I, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2019
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mohanlal Sukhadia University (MLSU) Invites Application for 6 Computer Operator and Various Posts
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Raman Research Institute Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021