Walk-in-interview for Young Professional at NBPGR, Nainital
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources (NBPGR)
invites applications for recruitment of Young professional
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Agriculture/Botany from a UGC recognized university. Proficiency in English writing and documentation. Proficiency in Computer Operation (MS Office). Desirable: Experience of working in plant genetic resources/agriculture.
15000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21-45 years.
How to Apply:
A Walk-in-Interview for recruitment of one Young Professional-I on purely contractual basis will be held on 26.06.2019 at 11:00 AM in ICAR-NBPGR Regional Station Bhowali, Niglat (Nainital), Uttarakhand-263132. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 19th June 2019
Date of Interview: 26th June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment for following posts:
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources Recruitment
About National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Young professional: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Young professional?
The Payscale is as follows Young professional: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Young professional job at National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Niglat, Nainital
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Young professional, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2019
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for LDC Recruitment 2021
- Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre Invites Application for 15 Cook, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021