Govt National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NCCS Recruitment 2021 nccs.res.in Jobs. Latest Job: National Centre for Cell Science Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021.
National Centre for Cell Science Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS)
invites applications for recruitment of Director
National Centre for Cell Science
NCCS Complex University of Campus Ganeshkhind,Pune, 411007 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NCCS Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The maximum age for appointment on deputation (ISTC) should not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications|
|Experience||15 - 18 years|
|Posted on||20 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.E/M.Tech, MVSC, M.Phil/Ph.D, MS/MD
Applications are invited for the post of Director, National Centre for Cell Science, (NCCS), an autonomous institute under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology. NCCS was established with a tripartite mandate of Serving as a National Repository of animal cell cultures, undertaking research in cell and human resource development.
i. NCCS is located within the academically-enriched campus of the S. P. Pune University.
ii. Since inception, NCCS has been carrying out cutting-edge research in cell biology, providing valuable services as a national animal cell repository and supporting human resources development through various teaching and training programmes.
iii. NCCS has been at the forefront of basic research in diverse fields of cell biology, especially those addressing paramount human health issues like cancer, metabolic and infectious diseases, and regenerative medicine.
1. Post Name: Director
2. Scale of Pay and other benefits — The selected incumbent will be placed in the Level -15 (As per 7th CPC). Other benefits/allowances shall be as per rules applicable for appointment on deputation including short-term contract/absorption basis.
3. Essential Qualifications/Experience -:
i) Ph.D. in any life science discipline/M.D./M.V.Sc./ M.Tech Or equivalent.
ii) Minimum 15 years of research experience in the area of specialization such as Cell biology and Animal Tissue Culture
iii) Excellent track recnrd, excellent scientific publications, patent and awards.
4. Age Limit and tenure of appointment — The period of Deputation including period of deputation in other ex-cadre posts, held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/Department should ordinarily not exceed 5 years
5. Ref.N0. NCCS/Admin/2021-22
Age Limit: The maximum age for appointment on deputation (ISTC) should not exceed 58 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications
Selection will be based on deputation including short-term contract/ absorption basis.
How to Apply:
2. Last date of receipt of applications/nominations in the Department of Biotechnology is 30 days from the date of the publication of this advertisement in Employment News for local candidates and 45 days for the candidates residing abroad and from Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Island, State/Union Territories in the North-Eastern region, Ladakh region of J& K, Sikkim, sub division Chamba and Lahul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh.
3. For further development in regard to this advertisement will be communicated through DBT and NCCS website only.
Published on: 20 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Centre for Cell Science Recruitment for following posts:
About National Centre for Cell Science Recruitment
About National Centre for Cell Science
The National Centre for Cell Science, Pune (NCCS) was established as a National Repository of Animal Cell Culture with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/ hybridomas etc. It also conducts manpower development in animal tissue culture through training programmes/workshops and extends infrastructural facilities to researchers and institutions in biochemical sciences.
NCCS was established as National Tissue Culture Facility in March 11, 1986 with a mandate of basic research, teaching & training, and as a national repository for cell lines/hybridomas etc. The centre is located in the environment of University of Pune campus, Pune.
During its transformation, the centre has undergone several changes to facilitate achievement of its goals. The centre has expanded its scientific charter to strengthen basic research in the areas of cancer biology, cell biology, immunology, genomics and proteomics.
National Centre for Cell Science recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Associate (RA), Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - Life Science, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Scientist 'D', Scientist 'C'.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. in any branch of life science, M. Sc. in any branch of life science or Chemistry, M. Tech / M.Sc. in any branch of life science, MTech / MD / MVSc / MPharm / MBiotech or PhD for a great career at National Centre for Cell Science.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Director: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Centre for Cell Science
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Centre for Cell Science NCCS Complex University of Campus Ganeshkhind, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th December, 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021