NCDC Invites Application for Biostatistician Recruitment 2021
National Centre For Disease Control (NCDC)
invites applications for recruitment of Biostatistician
22 Sham Nath Marg, New Delhi, 110054 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Centre for Disease Control Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||21 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: PhD in Statistics OR Masters in Biostatistics with 2 years experience in health sector OR Masters in Statistics with 2 years experience in health sector. Desirable Qualifications: Experience of conducting / participating in large scale quantitative health research studies or working with health programmes / Experience of preparing Health reports, scientific papers and presentations / Publications in peer reviewed journals
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Registration of the candidates will be carried out on 28th September 2021, between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. at NCDC, Delhi followed by personal interview on the same date, the candidates are required to submit their resume along with photocopies of all documents/testimonials and 2 passport size photographs at the time of registration
2. A Walk-in-interview for selection is scheduled to be held at National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), 22, Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110054 on 28th September,2021.
Published on: 21 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Centre For Disease Control Recruitment for following posts:
About National Centre For Disease Control Recruitment
About National Centre For Disease Control
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Biostatistician: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Biostatistician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Biostatistician: INR 75000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Biostatistician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Centre For Disease Control
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 22 Sham Nath Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Biostatistician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th September, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021