National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Invites Application for 2 Project Associate-II Recruitment 2021
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate-II
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune, 411008 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|National Chemical Laboratory Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate II|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Salary||28000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Oct, 2021|
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under
1. Subject: The Potential Use Of Eugenol And Its Derivatives In Diabetic Management And Glycation Inhibition
2. Title of Project: The Potential Use Of Eugenol And Its Derivatives In Diabetic Management And Glycation Inhibition
3. Project Code MLP101826
4. Post Name: Project Associate-II
5. No. of Post: 01
6. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications: Candidates with M. Pharma, B.Tech/ M.Sc Degree in Chemical Engineering /Organic Chemistry/Pharmaceutical or related sciences & Analytical chemistry, Related areas from recognized university with 55% marks or Equivalent CGPA
7. Desirable experience, if any: Position-I :- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
8. Job requirement Position-I :- Multi-step organic synthesis and characterization
9. Consolidated emoluments per month 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship OR b)GATE OR c)A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions OR 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not ABOVE
1. Title of Project: The Potential Use Of Eugenol And Its Derivatives In Diabetic Management And Glycation Inhibition
2. Project Code MLP101826
3. Post Name: Project Associate-II
4. No. of Post: 01
5. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications: Candidates with M.Pharm,B.Tech./M.Sc Degree in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/Bioinformatics/Computational biology/ Biological Engineering related sciences/Microbiology or Any branch of Life sciences Master's Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent; and Two(2) years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services
6. Desirable experience, if any: Position-I :- Position-II :- Experience in biochemical and molecular assays for various biological functions both in vitro and vivo
7. Job requirement Position-I :- Biochemical assays including in vitro and in vivo methods established in the laboratory and developing in new bio assay to find functions to innovative molecules
8. Consolidated emoluments per month 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship OR GATE OR c)A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions OR 28,000/- + HRA for others who do not (I) ABOVE
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Pharma, M.Sc
28000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 Years
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 20/10/2021.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply :http://jobs.ncl.res.in 3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb. 8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc) 9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title 'How To Apply' available at website.
11. The application should be filled online before 17/10/2021. Late applications will not be considered.
12. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 20/10/2021 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr.Ashok Giri email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Interview will be conducted on 22/10/2021 from 10:00 AM onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
14. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
15. The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates.
16. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice.
17. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field on date of advertise.
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment for following posts:
About National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
About National Chemical Laboratory
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) was established in the year 1950. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. NCL is a constituent member of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) India. National Chemical Laboratory specializes in polymer science, organic chemistry, catalysis, materials chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemical sciences and process development. National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Scientist/ Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Hindi Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Sr Principal Scientist/ Principal Scientist, Data Entry Operator, Technical Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Biochemistry / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Chemistry, MBBS OR MBBS with MD (Medicine), Master's degree in Hindi with English as subject at the degree level, B.P.T. (Bachelor of physiotherapy), B. Sc, SSC/10th Standard with Science subject and ITI Certificate, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), B. Sc. (Horticulture), B. Sc. (Science), for a great career at National Chemical Laboratory.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Associate-II: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate-II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate-II: INR 28000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate-II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Chemical Laboratory
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dr. Homi Bhabha Road, Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate-II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021