Govt National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2021 ncl-india.org NCL Jobs. Latest Job: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021.
National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Chemical Laboratory
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road , Pune, 411008 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|National Chemical Laboratory Hiring For Project Associate I Vacancies - 31000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||11 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, MVSC
1. Subject: Solid Phase Reactions By Mechanochemistry
2. Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
3. Title of Project: Solid Phase Reactions By Mechanochemistry
4. Post Name Project Associate-I
5. No. of Position: 2
6. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications: Master's Degree in Natural or Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology or Medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
7. Desirable experience, if any BE/BTech: Good understanding of unit operations, reaction engineering and fluid dynamics, Experience in all the following domains: process development, process design, continuous flow synthesis, liquid-liquid extraction, pilot plant design, hands on experience of analytical instrument viz. GC/HPLC, etc. MSc student: Hands on experience in organic synthesis, preferably with one year experience on organic synthesis
8. Job requirement BE/BTech: Continuous flow synthesis of reactions involving solids and design of reactors for solid phase reactions MSc: Establishing laboratory scale methods for flow synthesis of solid phase reactions and their analysis
9. Consolidated emoluments per month (i) 31,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship(Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.(ii) 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 Years
1.Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 25/11/2021.
2. Interview will be conducted on 29/11/2021 from 02:00 PM onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply :http://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title 'How To Apply' available at website. The application should be filled online before 21/11/2021. Late applications will not be considered.No: 2021/CSIR-NCL/CATR-SEP/MLP100926/49
Published on: 11 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment for following posts:
About National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
About National Chemical Laboratory
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) was established in the year 1950. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. NCL is a constituent member of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) India. National Chemical Laboratory specializes in polymer science, organic chemistry, catalysis, materials chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemical sciences and process development. National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Scientist/ Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Hindi Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Sr Principal Scientist/ Principal Scientist, Data Entry Operator, Technical Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Biochemistry / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Chemistry, MBBS OR MBBS with MD (Medicine), Master's degree in Hindi with English as subject at the degree level, B.P.T. (Bachelor of physiotherapy), B. Sc, SSC/10th Standard with Science subject and ITI Certificate, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), B. Sc. (Horticulture), B. Sc. (Science), for a great career at National Chemical Laboratory.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Chemical Laboratory
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CSIR (NCL) Dr. Homi Bhabha Road , Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st November, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021