Govt National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2021 ncl-india.org NCL Jobs. Latest Job: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Invites Application for Project Associate-II Recruitment 2021.
National Chemical Laboratory Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Chemical Laboratory
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Project Associate
Senior Project Associate
Dr. Homi Bhabha Road , Pune, 411008 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Chemical Laboratory Announced Job Notification For Senior Project Associate Vacancies - 42000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Posted on||23 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Applications are invited online for filling up of position on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
1. Post Name: Senior Project Associate
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Title of Project: CHO cell engineering for modulating N-glycosylation in recombinant proteins
4. Name of Sponsoring Agency: BIRAC
5. Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications: Master's Degree in Biotechnology/ biochemistry/ chemical engineering or allied fields or bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology/ biochemistry/ chemical engineering or allied fields from a recognized University or equivalent; and (ii) Four(4) years’ experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR ME /M.Tech in Chemical Engineering or BioTechnology from a recognized University or equivalent with TWO years’ experience in R&D in industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organizations and Scientific activities and services; OR Doctoral Degree in Biotechnology/ biochemistry/ chemical engineering or allied fields from a recognized University or equivalent
6. Desirable experience, if any Mammalian cell culture, CHO cell culture, Bioreactor operation, CRISPR/Cas9 based cell engineering, ELISA, HPLC, cloning Desirable qualification: PhD in Biotechnology/ biochemistry/ chemical engineering or allied fields
7. Job requirement CHO cell culture engineering for bioprocessing applications
8. Consolidated emoluments per month 42,000/- + HRA
9. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project / satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR-NCL post/fellowship.
Age Limit: 40 years
Shortlisted candidates will be required to appear before the Selection Committee for an online interview. For online interview URL link will be provided to shortlisted candidate later via email on or before 07/12/2021.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE only through our website.
2. Link to apply :http://jobs.ncl.res.in
3. Details can be read from section Jobs Vacancies: https://www.ncl-india.org
4. Candidate should have a valid email before applying online.
5. Scanned photo/signature in JPG/JPEG format only.
6. Candidate’s Photograph File size must be less than 50 kb.
7. Candidate’s Signature File size must be less than 25 kb.
8. Readable scanned copies of Mark sheet(SSC, HSC, Graduation, Master, PhD,etc)
9. Keep ready pdf file of all testimonials.
10. Read all instructions title 'How To Apply' available at website
11. The application should be filled online before 03/12/2021. Late applications will not be considered.
12. The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field on date of advertise.
13. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the website as well as divisional Notice Board on 07/12/2021 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Hasso Raheja email id: [email protected]
14. Interview will be conducted on 08/12/2021 from 10:00 AM onwards online through a suitable medium such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco WebEx etc.
15. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Published on: 24 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment for following posts:
About National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment
About National Chemical Laboratory
National Chemical Laboratory (CSIR-NCL), Pune, established in 1950, is a constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR-NCL is a science and knowledge based research, development and consulting organization. It is internationally known for its excellence in scientific research in chemistry and chemical engineering as well as for its outstanding track record of industrial research involving partnerships with industry from concept to commercialization.
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) was established in the year 1950. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. NCL is a constituent member of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) India. National Chemical Laboratory specializes in polymer science, organic chemistry, catalysis, materials chemistry, chemical engineering, biochemical sciences and process development. National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Scientist/ Scientist, Senior Technical Officer, Hindi Officer, Technical Assistant, Technician, Sr Principal Scientist/ Principal Scientist, Data Entry Operator, Technical Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D in Biochemistry / Biophysics / Biotechnology / Life Sciences / Chemistry, MBBS OR MBBS with MD (Medicine), Master's degree in Hindi with English as subject at the degree level, B.P.T. (Bachelor of physiotherapy), B. Sc, SSC/10th Standard with Science subject and ITI Certificate, Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), B. Sc. (Horticulture), B. Sc. (Science), for a great career at National Chemical Laboratory.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Project Associate: INR 42000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Chemical Laboratory
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in CSIR (NCL) Dr. Homi Bhabha Road , Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd December, 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for State Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Invites Application for Mechanic-A Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Life Sciences Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics Invites Application for Junior Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIIT BHubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Gour Banga Invites Application for Project Fellow-I Recruitment 2021
- NIT Delhi Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GBPNIHESD Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- University of Kerala Invites Application for Lecturer Recruitment 2021