National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 2/2/NCSC/2021-Admn
National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Director
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master's Degree of a recognised University or institution in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology or Social Anthropology or applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or Geography or Mathematics (with Statistics).
Experience: Five year experience of conducting survey or research in the field or social welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
67700-208700/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to National Commission for Scheduled Castes (NCSC) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Shri Kishan Chand
Under Secretary (Admn.)
Lok Nayak Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110003
Published on: 17th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Commission for Scheduled Castes Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Director - ( 5 Posts) Posts||31st July 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director - ( 3 Posts) Posts||31st July 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Director - ( 5 Posts) Posts||31st July 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Research Officer - ( 4 Posts) Posts||30th May 2019||5th Floor, Loknayak Bhawan|
|Senior Investigator - ( 6 Posts) Posts||30th May 2019||5th, Loknayak Bhawan|
|Senior Investigator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th March 2019||5th, Loknayak Bhawan|
|Assistant Director - ( 5 Posts) Posts||25th August 2018||Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th July 2018||5th Floor, Loknayak Bhawan|
About National Commission for Scheduled Castes Recruitment
About National Commission for Scheduled Castes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Deputy Director: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Director?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Director: INR67700,
When can I can apply for Deputy Director job at National Commission for Scheduled Castes
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Khan Market, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st July, 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021
- IARI Invites Application for JRF, PA, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021