National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST) Invites Application for 5 Senior Investigator Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 58/1/NCST/2018-Admin
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Investigator
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master's Degree of a recognised University or Institution in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology or Social Anthropology or Applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or Geography or Mathematics (with Statistics).
Experience: One-year experience of conducting survey or research in the field of Social Welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Application (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma (as in Annexure-I) of the candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria and can be spared immediately together with the required documents mentioned as per Annexure-II may be forwarded to the Deputy Secretary, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, 6h Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Published on: 26th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th February 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||26th February 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||7th May 2020||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||20th July 2019||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||19th August 2019||Khan Market, New Delhi|
About National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment
About National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Senior Investigator: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Investigator?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Investigator: INR44900,
When can I can apply for Senior Investigator job at National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Khan Market, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Investigator, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre of Biomedical Research (CBMR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Invites Application for Programmer, Scientist and Various Posts
- NCDIR Bangalore Invites Application for Computer Programmer Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Invites Application for Office Attendant and Various Posts
- Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Head Recruitment 2021