Govt National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment 2021-2022 ncst.nic.in. Latest Job: National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021.
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 58/1/NCST/2018-Admin
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes (NCST)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Officer
Khan Market, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master's Degree of a recognised University or Institution in Social Work or Sociology or Economics or Anthropology or Social Anthropology or Applied Anthropology or Statistics or Psychology or Geography or Mathematics (with Statistics).
Experience: Two-year's experience of conducting survey or research in the field of Social Welfare including analysis of data and preparation of the reports.
47600-151100/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Application (in duplicate) in the prescribed proforma (as in Annexure-I) of the candidate who fulfills the eligibility criteria and can be spared immediately together with the required documents mentioned as per Annexure-II may be forwarded to the Deputy Secretary, National Commission for Scheduled Tribes, 6h Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan, New Delhi within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
Published on: 26th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Research Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||26th February 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||26th February 2021||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||7th May 2020||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Senior Investigator - ( 5 Posts) Posts||20th July 2019||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||19th August 2019||Khan Market, New Delhi|
About National Commission for Scheduled Tribes Recruitment
About National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Research Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Research Officer: INR47600,
When can I can apply for Research Officer job at National Commission for Scheduled Tribes
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Khan Market, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th February, 2021
- Western Railway (WR) Invites Application for 27 Hospital Attendant and Various Posts
- SSB Odisha Invites Application for 972 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- National Centre for Cell Science (NCCS) Invites Application for Process Consultant and Various Posts
- National Institute of Design Haryana (NID Haryana) Invites Application for 23 Assistant and Various Posts
- JIPMER Invites Application for 4 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Model Hospital Ludhiana Invites Application for 43 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Pathology (NIP) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- AIIMS Raebareli Invites Application for 71 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- OMFED Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021