Govt National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NCERT Recruitment 2021-2022 ncert.nic.in NCERT Jobs. Latest Job: NCERT Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Headquarters of NCERT is located in New Delhi. Top priorities of NCERT are - To implement National Curriculum Framework, Universalize Elementary Education, Vocational Education, Education of Children with special needs, Early Child Education, Reform IT education, Educate girl child, Provide Value education, Improve teachers education and improve thoughts of students. National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Analyst, Junior Project Fellow, Carpenter Mechanic (Skilled), Computer Typist, Senior Consultant, Assistant Professors, Vigilance cum Security Officer, Sr Consultant, Consultant, Junior Project Fellow, Computer Assistant, Accountant, Sr Graphic Designer, Project Helper, DTP Helper, Vigilance-cum-Security Officer, Business Manager, Assistant Production officer, Assistant Editor, Editor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduation in Statistics / Maths / Commerce / Economics / Education / Computer Science / MCA, Master's Degree in any subject preferably in Education/Social Sciences/Languages/Women's Studies, ITI certificate in Carpentry trade, 12th Pass + Diploma in Computer Application + Proficiency in Computer Software, Master's Degree, Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate in Physics /Chemistry/ Mathematics / Zoology / Botany / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Postgraduate in Computer Science / ICT / M.Tech / MCA, M.Sc. in Physics / Zoology / Botany / Mathematics, Graduation in any discipline + Proficiency in software like: MS Excel, FoxPro,Equation Editor, CorelDraw, PageMaker, InDesign, MS-Word, Matriculation, Diploma in Printing Technology, post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in book production, Degree in Arts or Science, for a great career at National Council of Educational Research.
NCERT Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2020
National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT)
invites applications for recruitment of Teaching Assistant
Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi, 110016 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
i) Post Graduation in Urdu with 55% marks or equivalent grades.
ii) Knowledge of ICT/ Computer Applications.
15000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years.
How to Apply:
Date of Interview: 14th January 2020 from 9:30 AM Venue: Department of Education in Languages, Room No.17, 2nd Floor, Janaki Ammal Khand, NCER, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi. Candidate should bring original certificates and a copy of bio-data along with photocopies of certificates etc. No objection certificate from the current employer/wherever applicable for the interview.
Published on: 9th January 2020
Date of Interview: 14th January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment
About National Council of Educational Research and Training
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Teaching Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Teaching Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Teaching Assistant: INR15000,
When can I can apply for Teaching Assistant job at National Council of Educational Research and Training
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Teaching Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th January, 2020
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Invites Application for Fitter Recruitment 2021
- Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Invites Application for Director, Dean Recruitment 2021
- National Seed Research and Training Centre (NSRTC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Nagrota Invites Application for TGT, General Employee and Various Posts