NCERT Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
NCERT Jobs Freshers
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Project Fellow
Junior Project Fellow
-, New Delhi, - Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NCERT Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Should be below 40 years as per UGC guidelines|
|Salary||23000 - 25000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||24 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.A
23000 - 25000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Should be below 40 years as per UGC guidelines
Shortlisted candidates wilt be interview for which they wilt be informed through phone/e-mail
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications online of the e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) of the Department of Education in Social Sciences latest by 27.08.2021 up to 5.00 p.m.
2. Candidates must being their Resume/ Bio-data (With Photo) along with original certificates, self-attested photocopy of each certificate and other related documents at the time of interview.
Published on: 24 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment
About National Council of Educational Research and Training
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. The major objectives of NCERT and its constituent units are to: undertake, promote and coordinate research in areas related to school education; prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, journals and develops educational kits, multimedia digital materials, etc. organise pre-service and in-service training of teachers; develop and disseminate innovative educational techniques and practices;collaborate and network with state educational departments, universities, NGOs and other educational institutions; act as a clearing house for ideas and information in matters related to school education; and act as a nodal agency for achieving the goals of Universalisation of Elementary Education. In addition to research, development, training, extension, publication and dissemination activities, NCERT is an implementation agency for bilateral cultural exchange programmes with other countries in the field of school education. The NCERT also interacts and works in collaboration with the international organisations, visiting foreign delegations and offers various training facilities to educational personnel from developing countries. The major constituent units of NCERT which are located in different regions of the country are:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Headquarters of NCERT is located in New Delhi. Top priorities of NCERT are - To implement National Curriculum Framework, Universalize Elementary Education, Vocational Education, Education of Children with special needs, Early Child Education, Reform IT education, Educate girl child, Provide Value education, Improve teachers education and improve thoughts of students. National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Analyst, Junior Project Fellow, Carpenter Mechanic (Skilled), Computer Typist, Senior Consultant, Assistant Professors, Vigilance cum Security Officer, Sr Consultant, Consultant, Junior Project Fellow, Computer Assistant, Accountant, Sr Graphic Designer, Project Helper, DTP Helper, Vigilance-cum-Security Officer, Business Manager, Assistant Production officer, Assistant Editor, Editor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduation in Statistics / Maths / Commerce / Economics / Education / Computer Science / MCA, Master's Degree in any subject preferably in Education/Social Sciences/Languages/Women's Studies, ITI certificate in Carpentry trade, 12th Pass + Diploma in Computer Application + Proficiency in Computer Software, Master's Degree, Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate in Physics /Chemistry/ Mathematics / Zoology / Botany / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Postgraduate in Computer Science / ICT / M.Tech / MCA, M.Sc. in Physics / Zoology / Botany / Mathematics, Graduation in any discipline + Proficiency in software like: MS Excel, FoxPro,Equation Editor, CorelDraw, PageMaker, InDesign, MS-Word, Matriculation, Diploma in Printing Technology, post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in book production, Degree in Arts or Science, for a great career at National Council of Educational Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Project Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Project Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Project Fellow: INR 23000 - 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Project Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Council of Educational Research and Training
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Project Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Band Master Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Horse Riding Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 5 Ward Boys Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Art Master Recruitment 2021
- National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) Invites Application for 6 HEMM Operator Recruitment 2021
- Department of Revenue New Delhi Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Jesus & Mary College Invites Application for College Librarian Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Steno-Typist Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021