NCERT Invites Application for Secretary Recruitment 2021
NCERT Job Notification 2021 For Secretary Post - 214100 Salary - Check Recruitment Details
invites applications for recruitment of Secretary
Ministry of Education, Department of School Education& Literacy, Room No. 503-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi - 110001
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NCERT Job Notification 2021 For Secretary Post - 214100 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The applicant should not be more than 56 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||118500 - 214100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||25 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||22 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
118500 - 214100(Per Month)
Age Limit: The applicant should not be more than 56 years of age as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applications duly prepared in the proforma annexed and printed on A4 size paper, should reach Shri T. S. Rautela, Director, Ministry of Education, Department of School Education& Literacy, Room No. 503-D, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi - 110001, through proper channel, within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
2. While forwarding the application, it may be certified by the prescribed authority in the parent organization of the person concerned that the particulars furnished by the applicant in the proforma are correct and that no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against the applicant. Applications not received through proper channel or not in prescribed proforma or received after the last date or found deficient in any manner shall not be entertained.
Published on: 25 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment
About National Council of Educational Research and Training
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. The major objectives of NCERT and its constituent units are to: undertake, promote and coordinate research in areas related to school education; prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, journals and develops educational kits, multimedia digital materials, etc. organise pre-service and in-service training of teachers; develop and disseminate innovative educational techniques and practices;collaborate and network with state educational departments, universities, NGOs and other educational institutions; act as a clearing house for ideas and information in matters related to school education; and act as a nodal agency for achieving the goals of Universalisation of Elementary Education. In addition to research, development, training, extension, publication and dissemination activities, NCERT is an implementation agency for bilateral cultural exchange programmes with other countries in the field of school education. The NCERT also interacts and works in collaboration with the international organisations, visiting foreign delegations and offers various training facilities to educational personnel from developing countries. The major constituent units of NCERT which are located in different regions of the country are:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Headquarters of NCERT is located in New Delhi. Top priorities of NCERT are - To implement National Curriculum Framework, Universalize Elementary Education, Vocational Education, Education of Children with special needs, Early Child Education, Reform IT education, Educate girl child, Provide Value education, Improve teachers education and improve thoughts of students. National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Analyst, Junior Project Fellow, Carpenter Mechanic (Skilled), Computer Typist, Senior Consultant, Assistant Professors, Vigilance cum Security Officer, Sr Consultant, Consultant, Junior Project Fellow, Computer Assistant, Accountant, Sr Graphic Designer, Project Helper, DTP Helper, Vigilance-cum-Security Officer, Business Manager, Assistant Production officer, Assistant Editor, Editor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduation in Statistics / Maths / Commerce / Economics / Education / Computer Science / MCA, Master's Degree in any subject preferably in Education/Social Sciences/Languages/Women's Studies, ITI certificate in Carpentry trade, 12th Pass + Diploma in Computer Application + Proficiency in Computer Software, Master's Degree, Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate in Physics /Chemistry/ Mathematics / Zoology / Botany / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Postgraduate in Computer Science / ICT / M.Tech / MCA, M.Sc. in Physics / Zoology / Botany / Mathematics, Graduation in any discipline + Proficiency in software like: MS Excel, FoxPro,Equation Editor, CorelDraw, PageMaker, InDesign, MS-Word, Matriculation, Diploma in Printing Technology, post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in book production, Degree in Arts or Science, for a great career at National Council of Educational Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Secretary: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Secretary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Secretary: INR 118500 - 214100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Secretary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Council of Educational Research and Training
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Secretary, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021