Govt National Council Of Educational Research And Training (NCERT) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NCERT Recruitment 2021 ncert.nic.in NCERT Jobs. Latest Job: National Council of Educational Research and Training Invites Application for Assistant Programme Coordinator Recruitment 2021.
National Council of Educational Research and Training Invites Application for Assistant Programme Coordinator Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Programme Coordinator
Assistant Programme Coordinator
National Council of Educational Research and Training Sri Aurobindo Mare. New Delhi-110016
Section Officer RecruitmentI Section Room No. 13 5th Floor ZH Block NCERT , New Delhi, 110016 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
|NCERT Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Programme Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||8 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Salary||9300 - 34800(Per Month)|
|Posted on||19 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Applications are invited for filling up of 08 (Eight) UR-07 and SC-01 posts of Assistant Programme Coordinator in the Pay Level-7 (PB-1I Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4600/-) in the NCERT Headquarter and its constituent units at Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore & Shillong through 25% Limited Departmental Examination from the following:
1. Post Name: Assistant Programme Coordinator
2. No. of Post: 8
3. Eligibility conditions: From amongst Council employees having 3 year regular service in the PB-II of Rs.9300-34800 GP of Rs 4200/- in the Council. Graduate from any recognized University. Should have qualify the short hand test @100 WPM (Dictation 10 Minutes Transcription: 40 minutes (English) or 55 Minutes(Hindi) on computer."
9300 - 34800(Per Month)
Age Limit:As per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible Candidates may send their application to the Section Officer, R-lI Section, NCERT within 14 days from the date of issue of this Notification in the through proper channel.
2. Application received "After the ast date will not be entertained",
Published on: 19 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment for following posts:
About National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment
About National Council of Educational Research and Training
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organisation set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. The major objectives of NCERT and its constituent units are to: undertake, promote and coordinate research in areas related to school education; prepare and publish model textbooks, supplementary material, newsletters, journals and develops educational kits, multimedia digital materials, etc. organise pre-service and in-service training of teachers; develop and disseminate innovative educational techniques and practices;collaborate and network with state educational departments, universities, NGOs and other educational institutions; act as a clearing house for ideas and information in matters related to school education; and act as a nodal agency for achieving the goals of Universalisation of Elementary Education. In addition to research, development, training, extension, publication and dissemination activities, NCERT is an implementation agency for bilateral cultural exchange programmes with other countries in the field of school education. The NCERT also interacts and works in collaboration with the international organisations, visiting foreign delegations and offers various training facilities to educational personnel from developing countries. The major constituent units of NCERT which are located in different regions of the country are:
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was established in 1961 to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education. Headquarters of NCERT is located in New Delhi. Top priorities of NCERT are - To implement National Curriculum Framework, Universalize Elementary Education, Vocational Education, Education of Children with special needs, Early Child Education, Reform IT education, Educate girl child, Provide Value education, Improve teachers education and improve thoughts of students. National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as System Analyst, Junior Project Fellow, Carpenter Mechanic (Skilled), Computer Typist, Senior Consultant, Assistant Professors, Vigilance cum Security Officer, Sr Consultant, Consultant, Junior Project Fellow, Computer Assistant, Accountant, Sr Graphic Designer, Project Helper, DTP Helper, Vigilance-cum-Security Officer, Business Manager, Assistant Production officer, Assistant Editor, Editor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduation in Statistics / Maths / Commerce / Economics / Education / Computer Science / MCA, Master's Degree in any subject preferably in Education/Social Sciences/Languages/Women's Studies, ITI certificate in Carpentry trade, 12th Pass + Diploma in Computer Application + Proficiency in Computer Software, Master's Degree, Graduate, Postgraduate and Doctorate in Physics /Chemistry/ Mathematics / Zoology / Botany / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Postgraduate in Computer Science / ICT / M.Tech / MCA, M.Sc. in Physics / Zoology / Botany / Mathematics, Graduation in any discipline + Proficiency in software like: MS Excel, FoxPro,Equation Editor, CorelDraw, PageMaker, InDesign, MS-Word, Matriculation, Diploma in Printing Technology, post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with specialization in book production, Degree in Arts or Science, for a great career at National Council of Educational Research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Assistant Programme Coordinator: 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Programme Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Programme Coordinator: INR 9300 - 34800(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Programme Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Council of Educational Research and Training
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Section Officer RecruitmentI Section Room No. 13 5th Floor ZH Block NCERT , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Programme Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th November, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021