National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) Invites Application for 5 Deputy Secretary Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: NCTE-Estt015/2/2021-Esst Section-HQ
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Secretary
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Education.
Experience: Experience in the project areas of Teacher Eligibility Test, Demand Supply Studies / Institutional and faculty data base development / Curriculum and syllabus design / E-Monitoring / Open and distance (ODL) and E-Resources / Accreditation of institutions or programme / Workshop organisation / Online Education and resources from Central / State Government / PSUs / statutory or semi government or autonomous bodies, educational institutions etc.
78800-209200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The Print out of the submitted application duly signed by the applicant along with Annual Confidential Reports/APARs for the preceding five years, vigilance clearance, integrity certificate, statement of minor/major penalty, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years, and cadre clearance of the applicant, who could be spared in the event of selection may be sent through proper channel to the Deputy Secretary (Administration), National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE), Plot No. G-7, Sector -10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075.
Published on: 10th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Deputy Secretary Academic / Vigilance / Legal - ( 3 Posts) Posts||16th May 2021||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts||10th September 2020||Dwarka, New Delhi|
|Stenographer - ( 9 Posts) Posts|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th September 2020|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 5 Posts) Posts|
|Legal Consultant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||16th August 2018||1. Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, Near ITO|
About National Council for Teacher Education Recruitment
About National Council for Teacher Education
National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) was established in the year 1995. NCTE looks after standards, procedures, and processes in the Indian education system. National Council for Teacher Education recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Under Secretary/ Research Officer, Deputy Secretary/ Regional Director, Section Officer/ Programme Officer, Accounts Officer, Academic Consultant (s), Research Assistant, Consultant in Legal Cell, Consultant (Establishment/ Official Language), Accounts Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Computer Programmer Cum Planning Monitoring Officer, Chairperson, Under Secretary Research Officer, Librarian-Cum-Documentation & Production Officer, Academic Consultant, Research Assistant, Stenographer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Doctoral degree in Education, a degree in Library Science, BCA or equivalent certification of DOEACC, Having a speed of 100 WPM in English/Hindi Stenography, for a great career at National Council for Teacher Education.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Deputy Secretary: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Secretary?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Secretary: INR78800,
When can I can apply for Deputy Secretary job at National Council for Teacher Education
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Secretary, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th August, 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 120 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Invites Application for 66 Graduate Engineer and Various Vacancy