National Crime Records Bureau Invites Application for Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector
Assistant Sub Inspector
Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037
R.K. Puram, Kolkata, New Delhi, 110066 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|NCRB Hiring For Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Sub Inspector|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||Kolkata, New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of a receipt of applications.|
|Experience||5 - 15 years|
|Posted on||20 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Possessing a degree from a recognised University.
Age Limit: The maximum age-limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of a receipt of applications.
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis.
How to Apply:
1. Applications of suitable officials who are eligible, willing, and can be relieved immediately, if selected, may please be forwarded to this Bureau [Assistant Director (Admn.), National Crime Records Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi110037] in the prescribed proforma (available at Bureau’s website www.ncrb.gov.in) along with complete and up-to-date APAR Dossiers of the officials (for the last five available and recorded years) within a period of 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.
2. Applications received after the last date or without APAR Dossiers or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered. While forwarding the application it may also be verified and certified that the particulars furnished by the officials are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against them. The integrity of the official may also be certified.
Published on: 20 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Skills / Eligibility - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Inspector (Finger Print) - ( 12 Posts) Posts||10th June 2021||Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|Assistant Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th November 2020||Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|Inspector (Finger Print) - ( 12 Posts) Posts||26th November 2020||Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Finger Print) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||5th November 2020||Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|Laboratory Attendant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th May 2020||Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|Head Constable (Finger Print) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||13th May 2020||Mahipalpur, New Delhi|
|Data Processing Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||31st May 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 31st May 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts Educational Qualification: Please See The official notification Link. Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- Age Limit: As Per Rules. How to Apply: Applications of suitable officers who are eligible|
About National Crime Records Bureau Recruitment
About National Crime Records Bureau
The National Crime Records Bureau was established in 1986 as a collection of crime and criminal information based on the recommendations of the Tandon Committee to the National Police Commission (1977–1981) and the Task Force of the Ministry of Home Affairs (1985).
So that it can help the searchers to connect with crime and criminals. Accordingly, in the year 2009, the National Crime Records Bureau was mandated to oversee, coordinate and implement the Crime and Criminal Tracking Network & System (CCTNS) project...
National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) is responsible for analyzing and collecting crime data as defined by IPC (Indian Penal Code). NCRB empowers the Indian Police with Information Technology for proper information. NCRB provides the investigating Officers with the tools, technologies and information to facilitate faster and more accurate investigation of crime and detection of criminals. National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Data Processing Assistant, Inspector (GD), Joint Assistant Director, Jt Deputy Director, Inspector (Finger Print), Junior Staff Officer, Sub - Inspector. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Master Degree in Computer Applications or Computer Science or M.Tech (with Specialization in Computer Application) or BE/B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Engineering, Bachelor's Degree, Diploma in Nursing, for a great career at National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Assistant Sub Inspector: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Sub Inspector: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Crime Records Bureau
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in R.K. Puram, Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th November, 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Institute of Post graduate Medical Education and Research Invites Application for Nurse/ Field investigator Recruitment 2021
- PEC Limited Invites Application for Legal Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Invites Application for Principal Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Invites Application for Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Multitask worker Recruitment 2021
- Chennai Metro Rail Limited Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nutritionist Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021