NDRI Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Circular No:
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Research Fellow
Senior Research Fellow
-, Karnal, - Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NDRI Recruitment 2022 Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||35 years for Men and 40 years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview.|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Salary||31000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||23 Mar, 2022|
|Walkin Date||30 Mar, 2022|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
Experience: Please refer to official document
Skills / Eligibility
The Walk-in-Interview for the selection of a contractual position of Senior Research Fellow 01 No. will be conducted at this Institute on the date/time and venue and other details shown against the position, which is co-terminus with the Project. The eligible candidates are invited to appear before the Selection Committee for Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-NDRI, Karnal as per below schedule.
1. Name of the Project/Scheme: NASF Project “Production of double mass farm animals using CRISPR” under Dr. Naresh Selokar, Scientist & PI, ABTC ICAR-NDRI Karnal.
2. Post Name: Senior Research Fellow
3. No. of Post: 01
4. Salary: Rs. 31,000/- per month plus HRA @8% for 1 st & 2nd Year, Rs. 35,000/- per month plus HRA @8% for 3 rd year.
5. Duration: ABTC, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal on 30-03-2022 at 10.30 A.M.
6. Essential Qualification: Master degree in Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Animal Sciences/Veterinary Sciences with 4 years/5 years of bachelor’s degree. Candidates having post graduate degree in basis science with 03 years of Bachelor’s degree and 2 years master degree in above discipline should have NET qualification and 02 years of research experience in relevant/research filed.
7. Desirable Qualification: The candidate may have experience in CRISPR, In-vitro embryo production and farm animal handling.
8. The above positions are purely temporary and will be filled in on Contractual basis. The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute, as the engagement is co-terminus with the Project/Scheme.
31000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview.
The eligible candidates are invited to appear before the Selection Committee for Walk-in-Interview at ICAR-NDRI, Karnal as per below schedule.
How to Apply:
1. Place and Date of Interview ABTC, ICAR-NDRI, Karnal on 30-03-2022 at 10.30 A.M.
2. Name, Fathers Name, Date of Birth, Full Present and Permanent address with Telephone Numbers and email address, Category: General/SC/ST/OBC, Qualification details with percentage marks from matriculation/high school onwards (starting from the highest qualification first), Previous Experience, if any, self declaration regarding truthfulness in the application, signature with date and place.
3. All eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. No entry/registration after 10:30 A.M. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
4. The candidate (s) interested to attend the Walk-in-Interview must bring their original documents and typed application in prescribed format as per Application detail given in the last alongwith self attested copies of his/her qualification, experience etc.
5. Interested candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on the dates & time as indicated against the project/scheme alongwith original certificates and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each their certificates with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Only Indian citizen will be eligible to attend the Walk-In-Interview.
Published on: 23 March 2022
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at National Dairy Research Institute. The other Related Jobs National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
About National Dairy Research Institute Recruitment
About National Dairy Research Institute
ICAR-National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI) at Karnal, Haryana is one of the premier Institutes in dairy sector, which has contributed a lot in the growth of dairy industry and played a crucial role in India’s development in milk production with its continuous research. Over ninety six year old NDRI’s lineage goes back to the Imperial Institute for Animal Husbandry & Dairying which was set up in Bangalore in 1923 as a center for dairy education. In its erstwhile form of Imperial Institute in Bangalore, Father of the Nation’ Mahatma Gandhi and ‘Bharat Ratna’ Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya, were imparted training at the Institute in 1927. They wanted to get acquainted with modern methods of cattle management and spent two weeks discussing and learning technicalities and complexities of problems pertaining to cows and buffalos in India. Gandhiji was highly appreciative of the most productive crossbred cow ‘Jill’ of the institute. He held several discussions on the problems of Pinjrapoles, which housed low producing, mostly sterile cows and other dairy stock mainly on humanitarian grounds. Mahatma Gandhi evinced great interest in the work of the Institute and wrote several articles in `Young India’ and `Harijan’ on the importance of dairying and scientific cattle management. Gandhiji’s thinking and views had significant influence on the political leadership particularly towards taking key policy decisions during early post Independence era, resulting in the formulation of Key Village Scheme, Gosamvardhana Council and intensive Cattle Development Programmes. In 1936 it was renamed as Imperial Dairy Institute and it was shifted to its present site in Karnal in 1955 and renamed again as National Dairy Research Institute. The infrastructure of Imperial institute was retained as southern regional station of NDRI and later in 1964 Eastern regional station was set up at Kalyani in West Bengal. In 1970, NDRI was brought under Indian Council of Agricultural Research. The Institute has the distinction of being a Deemed University for implementing its academic programmes since 1989. The Institute provides high quality education in the field of dairying, which has no parallel in Asia. It is noteworthy that NDRI is not only an important contributor of manpower in dairying required in State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) but also plays an important role in enhancing the teaching capabilities of the faculty from SAUs.
National Dairy Research Institute (NDRI), Karnal is an institute for dairy research. The institute offers PHD program in following disciplines. They are Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Agricultural Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Dairy Economics, Dairy Extension Education.
NDRI also offers Master's programme in following disciplines Dairy Microbiology, Dairy Chemistry, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Animal Biochemistry, Animal Biotechnology, Animal Genetics & Breeding, Livestock Production & Management, Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Agricultural Economics/ Livestock Economics/ Dairy Economics, Dairy Extension Education, Agronomy and BTech in Dairy Technology.
National Dairy Research Institute recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Technical/ secretarial Assistance, Assistant Administrative Officer, Skilled Labour, Research Fellow, Office Assistant, and Project Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Agricultural Statistics/ Statistics/Computer Science / MCA, Master Degree in Dairy Microbiology/ Microbiology, Graduate, Master's Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation, M.Sc (Hons) /M.V.Sc/M.Tech degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Animal Physiology/ Molecular Biology / Life Sciences, 12th pass, B.Sc. in computer Science/diploma in computer science, for a great career at National Dairy Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Research Fellow: INR 31000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility job at National Dairy Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Karnal
What is National Dairy Research Institute Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for National Dairy Research Institute Senior Research Fellow: 1 Posts, is 30th March, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Research Fellow, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th March, 2022
- District Hospital Madanapalle Chittoor Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- District Hospital Madanapalle Chittoor Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Invites Application for 36 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- District Hospital Madanapalle Chittoor Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- CCRAS Invites Application for 7 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CCRAS Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Raipur Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021
- DBSKKV Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- OPSC Invites Application for 335 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Recruitment 2021