National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate II
Project Associate II
Nehru Marg 440020
, Nagpur,PINCODE Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NEERI Announced Job Notification For Project Associate II Vacancies - 35000 Salary - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate II|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit 35 years.|
|Experience||2 - 6 years|
|Salary||28000 - 35000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||15 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for Online Interview (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary position of Project Associate under the project "Development of database standardization framework to facilitate decision making in water distribution system" (G-1-2610)" tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur. Number of Posts = 1
1. Post Name: Project Associate - II
2. No. of Post: 01
3. EssentialI Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized university. And 2 Experience in programming Years
4. Job Requirement Advance Programming in Python and Java.
5. Desirable: Knowledge of Geo-server, Postgress sQL Open layer, Web designing, GIS software
6. Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 35,000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions.Rs. 28,000/- + HRA for who do not fall under
28000 - 35000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper age limit 35 years.
1. Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail. Candidates are not required to pay any application fees.
2. Application form for particular position code can be filled online for particular position which is available on the CSIR-NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in). All manpower positions in the projects are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project.
3. Only those candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply. Shortlisted applicants shall be required to appear for the interview through MS team.
4. Shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (ifany change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
5. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands cancelled.
How to Apply:
The last date of submission of online application form is 15th October 2021 (5 pm)
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Recruitment
About National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. NEERI was established in Nagpur in the year 1958. The institute focuses on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and industrial pollution and occupational diseases. NEERI is a part of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). National Environmental Engineering Research Institute has five zonal laboratories at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. National Environmental Engineering Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant (non-Ph.D), Project Associate (Ph.D), Research Associate, Field Supervisor, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Scientist, Sr. Technical Officer, Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc / Diploma in Engineering; M.Sc (Envi Science, Chemistry, Math, Physic, Micro biology / biotechnology / etc) B.E, B.Tech ( Envi. science/ Mechanical/Chemicals); P.hD in Envi Science, Chemistry, Math, Physics, Ph D in Civil Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Or M.E. / M.Tech (Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Chemical Engineering), M.Sc. (Chemistry/Bio-technology/Environmental science) OR BE/B.Tech (Civil / Chemical /Environmental Engineering) with Computer Literacy OR ME / M.Tech (Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Science and Technology) with Computer Literacy, M Sc (Microbiology/Biotechnology), SSC/10th Standard, M.Sc./BE/B.Tech or M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech, Ph.D in relevant subject/area, Ph.D in Civil Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Or M.E. / M.Tech (Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Chemical Engineering), Ph.D in Civil Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering, M.Sc. in Environmental Science /Chemistry, Ph.D in relevant subject/area, for a great career at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate II: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate II: INR 28000 - 35000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nehru Marg 440020 , Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- District Panchayt Raj Office Ramgarh Invites Application for 23 Accounts Clerk Cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- Assam Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Nursing Staff Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Management Information Systems Specialist Recruitment 2021
- ACTREC Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for Block Program Officer Recruitment 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021