Govt National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NEERI Recruitment 2021 neeri.res.in NEERI Jobs. Latest Job: National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021.
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate II
Project Associate II
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nagpur - 440020
Nehru Marg , Nagpur, 440020 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NEERI Hiring For Project Associate Vacancies - 28,000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate II|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age Limit: 35 years|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||23 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through Microsoft Teams) for the following purely temporary position of Project Associate-II under the Project "Environmental Damage Cost Assessment due to spillage of ash at Sasan Power Ltd (CNP-7- 2617)" tenable at CSIR-NEERI Nagpur.
1. Name of the position: Project Associate-II (One position)
2. Essential Qualification:
i) B.E./BTech degree in Civil/Environmental Engineering from a recognized university or equivalent.
ii) 2 years' experience in Research and Development in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science and Technology Organisations and Scientific activities and services.
3. Monthly Emoluments: Rs. 28000/- per month plus HRA (as applicable).
4. Job Requirement: Environmental Damage Cost Assessment
5. ADVERTISEMENT NO. 01 [November 2021/CTMD
Age Limit: Upper age Limit: 35 years
1. Selection is to be done on the basis of online Interview through MS Team. Date of interview will be notified separately through e-mail.
2. The shortlisted applicants shall be required to appear the interview through MS team.
3. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview from 10.00 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allocated time period (if any change is there, they will be accordingly intimated).
4. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualifications, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment stands cancelled
How to Apply:
1. The last date of submission of online application form is 08th December 2021.
2. Application form for particular position code can be filled online for particular position which is available on the CSIR-NEERI website (www.neeri.res.in).
3. All manpower positions in the project are on contract basis and will be co-terminus with the project. Only those candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply.
Published on: 24 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Recruitment
About National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) is a research institute created and funded by Government of India. NEERI was established in Nagpur in the year 1958. The institute focuses on water supply, sewage disposal, communicable diseases and industrial pollution and occupational diseases. NEERI is a part of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). National Environmental Engineering Research Institute has five zonal laboratories at Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. National Environmental Engineering Research Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Assistant (non-Ph.D), Project Associate (Ph.D), Research Associate, Field Supervisor, Field Worker, Junior Research Fellow, Scientist, Sr. Technical Officer, Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc / Diploma in Engineering; M.Sc (Envi Science, Chemistry, Math, Physic, Micro biology / biotechnology / etc) B.E, B.Tech ( Envi. science/ Mechanical/Chemicals); P.hD in Envi Science, Chemistry, Math, Physics, Ph D in Civil Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Or M.E. / M.Tech (Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Chemical Engineering), M.Sc. (Chemistry/Bio-technology/Environmental science) OR BE/B.Tech (Civil / Chemical /Environmental Engineering) with Computer Literacy OR ME / M.Tech (Environmental Engineering/Chemical Engineering/ Environmental Science and Technology) with Computer Literacy, M Sc (Microbiology/Biotechnology), SSC/10th Standard, M.Sc./BE/B.Tech or M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech, Ph.D in relevant subject/area, Ph.D in Civil Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering Or M.E. / M.Tech (Environmental Engineering / Civil Engineering / Construction Management / Chemical Engineering), Ph.D in Civil Engineering / Chemistry / Chemical Engineering, M.Sc. in Environmental Science /Chemistry, Ph.D in relevant subject/area, for a great career at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate II: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate II: INR 28000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nehru Marg , Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate II, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th December, 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 6 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Physiotherapist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for Medical Microbiologist /Molecular Biologist Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 6 MT Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for Speech Therapist Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Ernakulam Invites Application for Full Time Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021