NHSRCL Invites Application for Secretarial Assistant Recruitment 2021
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Secretarial Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in any of the following with Diploma / Degree /Certificates in secretarial practices:
4. BBA. Desirable:
1. Certification course in MS Office.
2. Preference will be given to candidate having experience in Government, Quasi Government departments or
Government funded autonomous institutions.
Roles & Responsibility:
1. Facilitating meetings with external partners, maintaining meeting schedules, managing appointments.
2. Drafting letters, notes, agenda. Minutes of meetings, taking dictations, etc.
3. Processing work orders, organizing invoices, and handling leave records of the division staff.
4. Assisting in preparation of SOPs / tender documents, etc.
5. Managing MIS / Trackers / Database / Dashboards.
6. Creating forms and formats as and when required.
7. Managing ED/ PAO‘s calendar and setting up meetings as directed.
8. Maintaining electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessed.
9. Handling and prioritizing all incoming and outgoing correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages, etc.) and sorting in respective folders.
10. Prioritizing agenda and assisting in planning appointments, board meetings, conference, etc.
11. Assisting in preparing presentations or reports as required.
12. Facilitating travel plans for the Division.
13. Any other work as assigned by the concerned Division.
1. Good typing speed (35 wpm).
2. Excellent administrative, organizational and planning skills with attention to detail.
3. Computer literate with knowledge and proficiency in MS office, Excel and Power point.
4. Should have some working knowledge of Accounts.
5. Knowledge of Filing, Indexing, and Document Management.
6. Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
7. Proficient in drafting notes and letters in English with focus on spelling, punctuation, grammar and other
70000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: Upto 40 years (as on the date of receiving the application).
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://recruitment.nhsrcindia.org/recruitment_webform/apply/sa-2021-06-...
Published on: 2nd June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Secretarial Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Secretarial Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Secretarial Assistant: INR70000,
When can I can apply for Secretarial Assistant job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Munirka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Secretarial Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021