NHSRCL Invites Application for Consultant (IT) Recruitment 2021
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant - IT
Consultant - IT
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any of the following:
1. B.Tech -IT
2. B.Tech -Computer
5. MCA. 5 years of Post Qualification work experience in IT support Service/ Network Management/ IT portal development.
Roles & Responsibility:
1. Support IT Manager in developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
2. Manage the LAN, TCP/IP and troubleshooting, conversant with windows server Administration.
3. To handle the dependencies between projects.
4. Liaising / coordination with NIC or other vendors as required.
5. Manage EPBAX at NHSRC.
Should have hands on experience on management of ethernet switches and media.
Good verbal and writing skill in English.
Experience in any programming language will be an added advantage.
60000-120000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: Upto 45 years (as on the date of receiving the application).
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://recruitment.nhsrcindia.org/recruitment_webform/apply/c-it-2021-0...
Published on: 2nd June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant - IT: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant - IT?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant - IT: INR60000,
When can I can apply for Consultant - IT job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Munirka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant - IT, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021