NHSRCL Invites Application for Consultant (Leprosy Division) Recruitment 2021
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant Programme Monitoring (Leprosy Division)
Consultant Programme Monitoring (Leprosy Division)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Post Graduate Qualification in Preventive Social Medicine / Community Medicine / Public Health / Community Health Administration with 2 years of experience in National Health Programmes specialization. Or MBBS with 5 years and above experience in National Health Programme may also apply. Knowledge of Computer & Internet usage.
70000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Upto 65 Years
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 9th July 2021.
Published on: 22nd June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant Programme Monitoring (Leprosy Division): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant Programme Monitoring (Leprosy Division)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant Programme Monitoring (Leprosy Division): INR70000,
When can I can apply for Consultant Programme Monitoring (Leprosy Division) job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Munirka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant Programme Monitoring (Leprosy Division), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 9th July, 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021