NHSRC Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
Munirka, New Delhi, 110067 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NHSRC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Education Requirement||M.Sc,MBA/PGDM,PG Diploma,MS/MD,MHA,MPH|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||25 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Oct, 2021|
1. Post Name: Consultant (Technical) – National Programme for Control of Blindness and Visual Impairment (NPCB&VI)
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Type of contract: Purely contractual in nature
4. Duration: One Year from date of appointment. The contract can be terminated by either side with one-month notice
5. Remuneration: Rs. 1,20,000/- (consolidated) per month
6. Desirable: At least 3 years work experience post qualification in Health Systems Research or Planning and Implementation of Services delivery; Familiarity with computer and internet usage.
7. Qualification & Experience: Essential: Graduate Degree in M.B.B.S. / B.D.S. with either of the following Post graduation or higher qualification Masters in Community Medicine Masters in Community Health Administration Masters in Preventive and Social Medicine Masters in Public Health PhD in Public Health Masters in Business Administration in Hospital & Healthcare Management Post Graduate Diploma in Health Management Masters in Health Planning & Health Policy Diploma in Health Administration
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MS/MD, MHA, MPH
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org) Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications 13th October 2021
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 120000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Munirka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021