National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Short Term Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Short Term Consultant
Short Term Consultant
National Health Systems Resouce Centre
Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka
110067, New Delhi Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NHSRC Job Notification 2021 For Short Term Consultant Post - 120000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Short Term Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Up to 40 Years (as on the date of receiving the application)|
|Experience||1 - 5 years|
|Salary||60000 - 120000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||09 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, MPH
1. Post Name: Short Term Consultant – Tribal Health Cell, NHSRC
2. Roles & Responsibilities:
a. To review and report matters related to tribal health on timely manner. To coordinate and obtain feedback and inputs from various programme divisions of the ministry and provide analytical reports on programmes concerning tribal health. Document State and district level innovations.
b. Undertake analytical documentation to inform required changes in policy, program planning and implementation.Contribute to development of specific technical and policy briefs, reports, case studies, monitoring checklists/protocols etc. Support in undertaking operational research and impact assessments for improving interventions in tribal health programmes. Undertake such other assignments, which may be assigned from time to time by the immediate supervisor.
a. Medical/Dental/Health Science/ Political Science Graduate with Post Graduate qualification in Community Medicine/Public Health/Health Systems Research/Epidemiology / Health Policy & Planning.Have at least 01 year of post-qualification experience in implementation of health programmes, understanding of tribal and rural health issues.
b. Experience in documentation, data analysis, report writing and presentation. Coordination skills to work with States and various divisions within the ministry of health and family welfare. Excellent analytical skills, communication and presentation skills, and interpersonal abilities, Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Good knowledge and experience of IT applications
4. Desirable: Working knowledge of Hindi / other major regional language, Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Demonstrated experience in working with Government and coordination with NGOs led health programmes in tribal areas, Primary Health Care / State level public health programmes / Policy Formulation.
5. Work Location: The position is New Delhi based with travel to different states and districts
6. Remuneration Range: Between Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,20,000/-
60000 - 120000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Up to 40 Years (as on the date of receiving the application)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. Last date for receiving applications is 13th October 2021.
Published on: 09 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Short Term Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Short Term Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Short Term Consultant: INR 60000 - 120000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Short Term Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Health Systems Resouce Centre NIHFW Campus Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka 110067, New Delhi Delhi Last Date: 13 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts NHSRC Job Notification 2021 For Short Term Consultant Post - 120000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details NHSRC Job Notification 2021 For Short Term Consultant Post - 120000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Short Term Consultant Education Requirement M.Sc
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Short Term Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 5 Sports Associate Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2021
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021