National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Consultant
National Health Systems Resouce Centre
Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka
110067, New Delhi, Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NHSRC Job Notification 2021 For Senior Consultant Post - 150000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Consultant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upto 45years as on last date for receiving application according to the advertisement.|
|Experience||3 - 7 years|
|Salary||90000 - 150000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MS/MD
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis;
1. Name of the Post: Senior Consultant-Care Support and Treatment (NVHCP, MoH&FW)
2. Essential Qualifications: MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with post-graduation in Medicine/Pediatrics
3. Essential Experience: At least 3 years relevant experience post post-graduate qualifications in medicine or pediatrics or in implementation/ service delivery for a National Program
4. Other Desirable Skills: Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MSWord, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data &documents. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and inter personal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable. Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment. Experience in operationalizing health program at field level
5. Remuneration: Rs 90,000-1,50,000/-(Rupees ninety thousand to one lakh fifty thousand per month)
90000 - 150000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upto 45years as on last date for receiving application according to the advertisement.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 1-Nov-2021.
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Consultant: INR 90000 - 150000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Health Systems Resouce Centre NIHFW Campus Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka 110067, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for Web Designer, Junior Engineer, More Vacancies
- IIM Udaipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 10 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for Lab Technician cum Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre Port Blair Invites Application for Scientist-C Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Book Trust (NBT) Invites Application for Marketing Executive Recruitment 2021
- SPPU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIM Kozhikode) Invites Application for Principal Career Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Biotechnology Research Center (GBRC) Invites Application for Scientist-D and Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- SFRI Jabalpur Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021