National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant
National Health Systems Resouce Centre
Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka 110067, New Delhi, Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NHSRC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upto 45 years as on last date for receiving application according to the advertisement|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Salary||60000 - 120000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS, M.Sc
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis;
1. Name of the Post: Consultant-Lab (NVHCP, MoH&FW)
2. Essential Qualifications: MBBS recognized by Medical Council of India(MCI) with Post graduate qualifications in microbiology
3. Minimum Experience: 2 years of experience in Medical Microbiology
4. Remuneration: Rs. 60,000-1,20,000/- (Rupees sixty thousand to one lakh twenty thousand per month)
5Other Desirable Skills:
a) Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MSWord, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents.
b) Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
c) Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
d) Experience in operationalizing health program at field level
e) Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignment simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments..
60000 - 120000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upto 45 years as on last date for receiving application according to the advertisement
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
Candidates are requested to fill the online application correctly which is available on the NHSRC website (http://nhsrcindia.org). Applications will be accepted in the prescribed online application format only. The last date for receiving applications is 1-Nov-2021.
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment for following posts:
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC) Recruitment
About National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) was created under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MH&FW), Government of India. Focus on system strengthening and capacity development, Invites Tenders & Financial Proposal.
National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is a noble agency for technical assistant to Central & State Government for effective implementation of National Rural Health Mission (NRHM),The Center has right to Modify, Expands, Restrict, Scrap , Refloat or Cancel the Tender and Stay without Assigning any reasons.
The vision & mission of National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) is to facilitate attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care which is accountable and responsive to the need of the people of Country, with Technical Support and Capacity Building for Strengthening Public Health Services (PHS) in India.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) involved in recruitment activities for Vacancy Advertisement, Creation and Maintenance of Computerized Database of Application, Rolling Out Call Letter for Written Test or Online Computer Test and Interview etc, The Agency is encouraged to replicate the best recruitment practices prevailing in Government Jobs.
The National Health System Resource Centre (NHSRC) conducting exams for the posts of, Diploma Trainee/ Manager (OPerations) / Consultant (Healthcare Technology) / Senior Manager (Administration) / Junior Staff Nurse (Trainee) / Operator Cum Technician (Trainee) / Attendant Cum Technician / Assistant Manager / Human Resources (Consultant) / Finance Analyst / Consultant (Public Health Policy & Planning) / Training Specialist (MCTS),etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant: INR 60000 - 120000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in National Health Systems Resouce Centre NIHFW Campus Baba Gangnath Marg Munirka 110067, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
- ESIC Hospital Bareilly Invites Application for Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Water Resources Department Goa Invites Application for 190 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Delhi Invites Application for DEO Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Chief Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- Visva Bharati Santiniketan Invites Application for Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Bank of India Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- DFCCIL Invites Application for Deputy Chief Project Manager / Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test A 2021
- ESIC Super Speciality Hospital Kollam Invites Application for 11 Specialists Recruitment 2021
- IIIT Pune Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT University) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021