National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Invites Application for 5 Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
National Highways Authority Of India (NHAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy General Manager (Administration)
Deputy General Manager (Administration)
Number of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Degree of a recognized University/Institute.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Age Limit: 56 Years
How to Apply:
Duly filled-in print-out of the ONLINE application, forwarded by parent department of the applicant along with the prescribed ‘Verification Certificate’, should reach NHAI at the mention address, on or before 17.08.2021 (6.00 PM) DGM (HR & Admn.)-IA, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No: G-5&6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075.
1. The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may only apply.
2. The applicant who apply for the post with respect to the advertisement shall not be allowed to withdraw his/her candidature subsequently. The applicant selected by NHAI should not decline the offer of appointment. In case he / she declines the offer of appointment, his/her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
3. In case of selection on deputation basis, applicants who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those applicants who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on the closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
4. Internal/ regular officers of NHAI, who fulfil the eligibility conditions prescribed in the advertisement /Regulations for them, as on the last date for receipt of applications, may also apply. In case they are selected, their appointment will be on promotion basis. Accordingly, the internal/ regular officers of NHAI who are in direct line of promotion shall not be considered for appointment on deputation basis. Similarly, the deputationists shall not be eligible for being considered for appointment by promotion.
Published on: 3rd July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About National Highways Authority of India Recruitment
About National Highways Authority of India
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) was established in the year 1988. NHAI is responsible for management of network of over 70,000 km of National Highways in the country. National Highway Authority of India is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. National Highway Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Technical), General Manager (Finance & Accounts), General Manager (Administration), Deputy General Manager (Technical), Manager (Tech), Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Manager (Technical), Personal Assistant, Dy Manager (Tech), General Manager (Transport Economist), Chief General Manager (Administration and Human Resource), Manager (Legal), Staff Car Driver, Manager (Planning & Information Systems), Site Engineer, Site Engineer, Site Supervisor, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Head - Administration & HR, Company Secretary, Personal Assistant, Receptionist/ Telephone Operator, Civil Engineer, Deputy General Manager (F&A), CGM (Safety), CGM (Finance), CGM (Planning & Statistics), CGM (Standardization, Research, Development & Quality), GM (Finance & Accounts), GM (Administration), DGM (Technical), DGM (Environment), DGM (Administration), DGM (Legal), DGM (Electronics). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering, ICWA or Degree in Business Management with Finance as the major subject, Degree in law or Master in Business Administration or post graduate diploma in Public administration, Degree in Civil Engineering, Post Graduation in Economics, Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Degree in Law, Professional skill in driving motor mechanism and possession of valid driving license + Middle school standard pass, Master's degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, Post graduate diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Communication Technology or MBA with MIS/IT as major subject, Matriculation + Shorthand speed: 80 wpm (Hindi or English) and 30 wpm in typing + Good working knowledge of MS- Office, Masters Degree in Commerce, for a great career at National Highway Authority of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Deputy General Manager (Administration): 05 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy General Manager (Administration)?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy General Manager (Administration): INR15600,
When can I can apply for Deputy General Manager (Administration) job at National Highways Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy General Manager (Administration), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd August, 2021
- Defence Institute Of Advanced Technology (DIAT) Invites Application for JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- Nagaland University Invites Application for Junior Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Railside Warehouse Company (CRWC) Invites Application for Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant and Various Posts
- APSWREI Society Invites Application for Senior Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Program Recruitment 2021
- DHFWS Jhargram Invites Application for 48 Staff Nurse and Various Posts
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021