National Highways Authority of India Invites Application for Land Acquisition Support Official Recruitment 2021
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)
invites applications for recruitment of Land Acquisition Support Official
Land Acquisition Support Official
Dwarka, New Delhi, 110075 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Retired Revenue Officials of Andhra Pradesh State Government at the level equivalent of SDM or equivalent with good understanding of Revenue matters and experience in Land Acquisition. Preference shall be given for local Retired Revenue Officials having required eligibility criteria
Experience: Retired Revenue Officer of State Government not below the rank of SDM or equivalent - 10 years minimum experience in the relevant State Revenue Department and have an indepth understanding of the current land acquisition process - Prior experience as a Land Acquisition Official for a State or National Highway project is preferred.
Age Limit: Below 65 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Eligibility criteria and other conditions may be seen on NHAI website i.e. www.nhai.gov.in
2. Applications filled-in in the prescribed format (available on the NHAI web-site) may be sent by Registered / Speed Post, so as to reach NHAI by 15.10.2021.
3. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
4. Address for sending applications : Regional Officer, National Highways Authority of India, Plot No.21, Teachers Colony, Gurunanak Nagar Road, Vijayawada – 520 008 (Andhra Pradesh)
5. E-mail:email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Interested candidates may apply to the post in the enclosed FORMAT by duly enclosing self-attested copies of marks sheets / experience certificate, in support of age, educational qualifications, experience etc. which may be sent by Registered / Speed Post to the following address, latest by 15.10.2021.
7. Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summarily rejection.
8. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances
9. Crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the receipt of applications.
10. Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature
11. The advertisement can be withdrawn at any time at the discretion of the Competent Authority without assigning any reason therefor.
12. It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is available on NHAI website i.e. www.nhai.gov.in. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
13. Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly
Published on: 30 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Highways Authority of India Recruitment for following posts:
About National Highways Authority of India Recruitment
About National Highways Authority of India
National Highways Authority of India was set up by an act of the Parliament, NHAI Act, 1988 “An Act to provide for the constitution of an Authority for the development, maintenance and management of national highways and for matter connected therewith or incidental thereto”. It has been entrusted with National Highways Development Project, which alongwith other minor projects, has vested in it 50329 kms of National Highways for development, maintenance and management. Our objective is to ensure that all contract awards and procurements conform to the best industry practices with regard to transparency of process, adoption of bid criteria to ensure healthy competition in award of contracts, implementation of projects conform to best quality requirements and the highway system is maintained to ensure best user comfort and convenience.
National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) was established in the year 1988. NHAI is responsible for management of network of over 70,000 km of National Highways in the country. National Highway Authority of India is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. National Highway Authority of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Technical), General Manager (Finance & Accounts), General Manager (Administration), Deputy General Manager (Technical), Manager (Tech), Junior Hindi Translator, Assistant Manager (Technical), Personal Assistant, Dy Manager (Tech), General Manager (Transport Economist), Chief General Manager (Administration and Human Resource), Manager (Legal), Staff Car Driver, Manager (Planning & Information Systems), Site Engineer, Site Engineer, Site Supervisor, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Technical Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Head - Administration & HR, Company Secretary, Personal Assistant, Receptionist/ Telephone Operator, Civil Engineer, Deputy General Manager (F&A), CGM (Safety), CGM (Finance), CGM (Planning & Statistics), CGM (Standardization, Research, Development & Quality), GM (Finance & Accounts), GM (Administration), DGM (Technical), DGM (Environment), DGM (Administration), DGM (Legal), DGM (Electronics). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Civil Engineering, ICWA or Degree in Business Management with Finance as the major subject, Degree in law or Master in Business Administration or post graduate diploma in Public administration, Degree in Civil Engineering, Post Graduation in Economics, Post Graduate Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Management with specialization in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, Degree in Law, Professional skill in driving motor mechanism and possession of valid driving license + Middle school standard pass, Master's degree in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject, Post graduate diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Communication Technology or MBA with MIS/IT as major subject, Matriculation + Shorthand speed: 80 wpm (Hindi or English) and 30 wpm in typing + Good working knowledge of MS- Office, Masters Degree in Commerce, for a great career at National Highway Authority of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Land Acquisition Support Official: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Land Acquisition Support Official, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Land Acquisition Support Official: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Land Acquisition Support Official, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Highways Authority of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dwarka, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Land Acquisition Support Official, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021