Govt National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation (NHRDF) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
NHRDF Recruitment 2021-2022 nhrdf.org Jobs. Latest Job: NHRDF Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2020.
NHRDF Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NHRDF/KVK/01/2020-21
National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation (NHRDF), Krishi Vigyan Kendra Delhi (KVK Delhi)
invites applications for recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist
Subject Matter Specialist
Ujwa, New Delhi, 110073 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
1. Master Degree in relevant subject or equivalent qualification from recognized University/ Institute with good academic record.
2. Master Degree in Agriculture Meteorology/ Meteorology/ Agronomy/ Agriculture Physics or relevant subject or equivalent qualification from recognized University/ Institute with good academic record.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Age Limit: Not more than 35 years.
Application Fee: Non-refundable application fee in the form of a bank draft from nationalized bank/Indian Postal Order from Indian Post office of is Rs. 1000/- for each post in favour of Krishi Vigyan Kendra payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:
Candidate should submit his/her Application completed in all respect through registered post/speed post ONLY on following address:
NATIONAL HORTICULTURAL RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION,
Bagwani Bhavan, Plot No.47, Pankha Road, Institutional Area, Janakpuri,
Published on: 3rd September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Subject Matter Specialist - ( 2 Posts) Posts||29th September 2020||Ujwa, New Delhi|
About National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation Recruitment
About National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation
The National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation (NHRDF) was established by National Agricultural Co-operative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED) on 3 November 1977 at New Delhi. Head Office & Registered Office of NHRDF is at New Delhi. The aim of establishment of NHRDF was to guide the farmers, exporters, and others concerned with improving the productivity and quality of horticultural crops in order to make available sufficient quantity for the domestic requirement and also to boost up the export of onion and other such export-oriented horticultural crops in India. The onion was the first crop on which the NHRDF has started its Research and Development programs to meet the above-mentioned aim and subsequently garlic, okra, chili, French bean crops etc. have been added. The NHRDF initially started as a small center at New Delhi in 1978 and now it has 5 Regional Research Stations, Laboratories on different aspects and 18 Extension Centres spread all over the major onion and garlic growing pockets of the country. It has also established one Krishi Vigyan Kendra at Ujwa in New Delhi to cater the needs of farmers of Delhi State.
The NHRDF has established one of the most sophisticated and modern Pesticide Residue Analysis laboratory (PRAL) at Head Office, Nasik. The PRA Laboratory has also been recognized by APEDA and accredited by NABL for pesticide residue analysis of all the Agriculture produce. The NHRDF has also established a Laboratory for the production of biopesticides at Nashik and producing biopesticides, i.e. Trichoderma and SNPV.
The NHRDF has standardized production, protection and post-harvest technologies for growing onion and garlic in different regions. The popularization of improved varieties of onion and garlic, quality seed production and distribution of their varieties all over the country through well-spread extension network has been well recognized by the Govt. of India. The NHRDF is also conducting Research and Development activities on all aspects of crop production, protection, seed technology, post-harvest technology and also the transfer of technology of onion and garlic crops. The NHRDF since its inception is also engaged in quality seed production and distribution of important vegetable crops particularly onion, garlic, okra, potato, French bean, chili etc. as a service to the farmers.
NHRDF recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Husbandry), Attendant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Subject Matter Specialist: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Subject Matter Specialist?
The Payscale is as follows Subject Matter Specialist: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Subject Matter Specialist job at National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ujwa, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Subject Matter Specialist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2020
- CIPET Invites Application for JRF, SRF, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- C-DAC Hyderabad Invites Application for 44 Project Manager, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for Resident Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Executive Secretary Recruitment 2021
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC) Invites Application for 84 ANM Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Invites Application for JRF, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Advanced Studies (NIAS) Invites Application for Post-doctoral Associate Recruitment 2021
- NTPC Limited Invites Application for 280 Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for 11 Consultant, Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College Faridabad Invites Application for 10 Super Specialist Recruitment 2021