NHRDF Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies
National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation (NHRDF)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies
Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies
The Director, National Horticultural Research & Development Foundation, Bagwani Bhavan, Plot No.47, Pankha Road, Institutional Area, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058.
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
|NHRDF Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies|
|Total Vacancy||9 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||22-25 Years, For Director: Not less than 52 Years.|
|Experience||2 - 15 years|
|Salary||25500 - 218200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||04 Oct, 2021|
Administrative Assistant: Master degree in any subject relaxable to Graduate degree and knowledge of typing in English & Hindi with speed of 40 wpm.
Technical Officer (Seed): Master degree in Agriculture with specialization in Seed Science/Technology, relaxable to Graduate degree in the same subject from recognized university with good academic record.
Technical Officer (Horticulture): Master degree in Horticulture/Vegetable Science, relaxable to Graduate degree in the same subject from recognized university with good academic record.
Director: Doctorate in any branch of Agriculture/ Horticulture/Vegetable Science. At least 5 years’ experience as Principal Scientist/Head of Division/Professor or equivalent position or an eminent Scientist of a reputed organization or institute having at least 15 years’ experience in Research & Extension Seed production & distribution of vegetable crops especially Onion & Garlic. Evidence of publication/activities/ contribution to suggest that the candidate has broad vision/perspective on R & D activities including seed production and distribution of vegetable crops.
Senior Technical Officer (Residue Analysis): Master degree in Agriculture Chemistry/Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry or equivalent or relevant subject from recognized university with good academic record.
Senior Technical Officer (Plant Physiology): Master degree in Plant Physiology from recognized university with good academic record.
Senior Technical Officer (Microbiology): Master degree in Microbiology or relevant subject with specialization in Microbiology from recognized university with good academic record.
25500 - 218200(Per Month)
Age Limit: 22-25 Years, For Director: Not less than 52 Years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The candidate should carefully read the details of posts, requisite qualifications & experience, terms & conditions, fee and other details given above.
2. Candidate should submit his/her ‘Application Form’ complete in all respect along with Demand draft/IPO & enclosures through registered post/speed post only on or before 04th October 2021 up to 5.00 pm.
3. Candidates should fill up ‘Application Form’ and attach the evidence for essential qualifications, Certificates, Publications, Award, Fellowship, externally funded project etc., and Administrative/Managerial (if any) experience.
4. Candidate should have domicile of India since birth.
5. Candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should submit separate Application Form with separate Demand draft/IPO for each post.
6. Candidate should attach following documents with the Application Form:
(i) Demand draft/IPO of prescribed application fee.
(ii) One latest colored passport size self-attested photograph pasted on the Application Form, do not staple.
(iii) No Objection Certificate from the employer for in-service candidate, if any.
(iv) Self-attested copies of essential qualification including testimonials, transcripts, certificates, degrees, NET, etc.
(v) Experience certificates.
(vi) Other supporting documents.
7. An Application Form will be summarily rejected in the following reasons:
(i) If a candidate submits more than one application form for the same post.
(ii) If the Application is not in the prescribed format of NHRDF.
(iii) If the Application is unsigned/incomplete.
(iv) If the experience certificate is without details of salary per month being received or not issued by the Competent Authority of respective organizations.
(v) If the Application form is received in the NHRDF after the last date.
(vi) If a candidate does not possess the requisite academic qualifications, age and experience on the closing date.
(vii) If Demand draft or IPO of prescribed fee is not attached in original with application.
8. The application received after the last date shall stand rejected. The NHRDF is not responsible for delay/non-receipt of their application for any reasons including POSTAL delay.
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Subject Matter Specialist - ( 2 Posts) Posts||29th September 2020||Ujwa, New Delhi|
About National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation Recruitment
About National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation
The National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation (NHRDF) was established by National Agricultural Co-operative Marketing Federation of India Ltd. (NAFED) on 3 November 1977 at New Delhi. Head Office & Registered Office of NHRDF is at New Delhi. The aim of establishment of NHRDF was to guide the farmers, exporters, and others concerned with improving the productivity and quality of horticultural crops in order to make available sufficient quantity for the domestic requirement and also to boost up the export of onion and other such export-oriented horticultural crops in India. The onion was the first crop on which the NHRDF has started its Research and Development programs to meet the above-mentioned aim and subsequently garlic, okra, chili, French bean crops etc. have been added. The NHRDF initially started as a small center at New Delhi in 1978 and now it has 5 Regional Research Stations, Laboratories on different aspects and 18 Extension Centres spread all over the major onion and garlic growing pockets of the country. It has also established one Krishi Vigyan Kendra at Ujwa in New Delhi to cater the needs of farmers of Delhi State.
The NHRDF has established one of the most sophisticated and modern Pesticide Residue Analysis laboratory (PRAL) at Head Office, Nasik. The PRA Laboratory has also been recognized by APEDA and accredited by NABL for pesticide residue analysis of all the Agriculture produce. The NHRDF has also established a Laboratory for the production of biopesticides at Nashik and producing biopesticides, i.e. Trichoderma and SNPV.
The NHRDF has standardized production, protection and post-harvest technologies for growing onion and garlic in different regions. The popularization of improved varieties of onion and garlic, quality seed production and distribution of their varieties all over the country through well-spread extension network has been well recognized by the Govt. of India. The NHRDF is also conducting Research and Development activities on all aspects of crop production, protection, seed technology, post-harvest technology and also the transfer of technology of onion and garlic crops. The NHRDF since its inception is also engaged in quality seed production and distribution of important vegetable crops particularly onion, garlic, okra, potato, French bean, chili etc. as a service to the farmers.
NHRDF recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Subject Matter Specialist (Animal Husbandry), Attendant.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies: 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies: INR 25500 - 218200(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Horticultural Research and Development Foundation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Janakpuri, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer and More Vacancies, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th October, 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for Additional Professor Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust Invites Application for Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital Udyogamandal Invites Application for Homoeopathic Physician Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Scientist-B Recruitment 2021
- APSC Invites Application for 15 Insurance Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Science & Technology Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Hospital New Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021