National Horticulture Board (NHB) Invites Application for Deputy Managing Director Recruitment 2021
National Horticulture Board (NHB)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Managing Director
Deputy Managing Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|National Horticulture Board Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Deputy Managing Director|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The maximum age of applicants for deputation should be below 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||131100 - 216600(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
131100 - 216600(Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age of applicants for deputation should be below 58 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last Date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 03.11.2021
2. It is therefore, requested that the application in respect of suitable and eligible officers, including documents listed as above may be forwarded to The Managing Director, National Horticulture Board, Plot No 85, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurugram-122015 (Haryana). The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respects is 30 days from the publication in Employment News, candidate who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete shall not be entertained. National Horticulture Board reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy circulated at any time without assigning any reasons.
Published on: 05 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Horticulture Board Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Deputy Director - ( 6 Posts) Posts||24th August 2021||Sector-18, Gurgaon|
|Horticulture Officer - ( 8 Posts) Posts||24th August 2021|
|Consultant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th October 2020||Sector-18, Gurgaon|
|Chief Operating Officer (COO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th October 2020||Sector-18, Gurgaon|
|Senior Horticulture Officer - ( 7 Posts) Posts||27th October 2020||Sector-18, Gurgaon|
About National Horticulture Board Recruitment
About National Horticulture Board
National Horticulture Board (NHB) Gurgaon, Haryana was established in year 1984, its an autonomous society comes under the Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, Government of India.
The aim of board is to develop modern post harvest management infrastructure and integral part of areas expansion projects for common facilities for cluster of project. The board promote applied Research & Development for standardizing post harvest management protocols, prescribing critical storage conditions for fresh horticulture produce, benchmarking of technical standards for cold chain infrastructure.
The board running schemes like, Commercial Horticulture Scheme, Cold Storage Scheme, Technology Development Transfer Scheme, Horticulture Promotion Services Market Information Services Schemes only for Horticulture Crops.
National Horticulture Board (NHB) was established in the year 1984. NHB headquarters is located at Gurgaon (Haryana). Aims & Objectives of NHB Schemes - Development of hi-tech commercial horticulture in identified belts, Development of modern post-harvest management infrastructure; Development of integrated, energy efficient cold chain infrastructure for fresh horticultural produce; Promotion, market development and consumption of fresh horticulture produce, make strategies for systematic development of horticulture. National Horticulture Board recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Horticulture Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture/ Economics, for a great career at National Horticulture Board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Managing Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Managing Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Managing Director: INR 131100 - 216600(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Deputy Managing Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Horticulture Board
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Gurgaon
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Managing Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021