Govt National Informatics Centre (NIC) Jobs 2020-2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NBSSLUP Invites Application for 3 Young Professional Recruitment 2019
National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSSLUP)
invites applications for recruitment of Young Professional-I
Jamuguri Road, Rowriah, Jorhat, 785004 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
1. Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Allied and other Science or Diploma holders in Engineering/Technology. Desirable Qualification: Knowledge of laboratory analysis of soils, plants and sediments and good communication skills, knowledge of computer (MS Office).
2. Post-Graduate in Agricultural Sciences/Basic Sciences/ Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing/Geo-informatics or Graduate Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Veterinary Science. Desirable Qualification: (i) Knowledge and working experience in spatial raster and vector database.
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
15000-25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 35 for general candidates and relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and woman candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
How to Apply:
An advance copy of the application (scanned PDF Format) may be sent through e-mail id: email@example.com. Bring one set of self-attested photocopies of education qualifications etc. and a duly signed recent passport size photograph pasted onto the application form on the date of interview.
1. The maximum age limit is 35 years on the date of interview and relaxation of 5 years as per rules for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates.
2. The initial appointment will be made for one year which may be extended further based on the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the work.
3. Candidates who are employed in Govt. organization should produce “No Objection Certificate” (NOC) from the Employer and experience certificate in original at the time of the interview.
4. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear for interview who have all the original certificates and their photocopies. Candidates, who have final mark sheets but not their provisional or original degree certificate relating to essential qualifications with them, will NOT be allowed to appear for interview.
5. Selected candidates will not be entitled to any claim for regular appointment/absorption either in this Institute or in ICAR.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
7. Selected candidates will not be liable to bear any expenditure on pension contribution/leave salary contribution/Provident Fund, ESI, etc.
8. No leaves are admissible to the selected candidates, except the closed holidays from time to time.
9. Place of posting will be ICAR-NBSS&LUP, Regional Centre, Jorhat, Jamuguri Road, Near Women’s University, Jorhat, Assam
Published on: 14th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Informatics Centre Recruitment for following posts:
About National Informatics Centre Recruitment
About National Informatics Centre