Govt National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
NIASM Recruitment 2021 niam.res.in NIASM Jobs. Latest Job: National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021.
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management Invites Application for Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM)
invites applications for recruitment of Field Assistant
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management, Malegaon, Baramati- 413115, Pune, Maharashtra, India
(Deemed University)n Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR)Malegaon Baramati , Pune, 413115 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|NIASM Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Field Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||17 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||20 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, Diploma
1. Post Name: Field Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Essential Qualification: Candidates Diploma in Agriculture Or B.Sc.in Horticulture/Agriculture/Computer Science graduates with knowledge of spectral data
4. Desirable Qualification/ Experience: Experience/knowledge of field crop management, willing to work in field, working knowledge of Microsoft office, Those who are enrolled for MSc or PhD and want to carry out research relevant to the NIASM-Sac project may also apply.
5. Name of Project: Under NIASM-SAC Project
6. Field Assistant will be initially hired for a period of 1 year, extendable up to a maximum of another two more years based on needs of the organization and performance of the candidate on a monthly consolidated emoluments of Rs. 15,000/-(Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) for field Assistant.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
1. The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview.
2. I note that the decision of the competent authority shall be final in regard to the selection.
How to Apply:
1. Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, the eligible candidates are requested to send their bio-data in the enclosed application along with self-attested scanned copies (PDF/JPEG) of the relevant documents through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 20th November, 2021.
2. Application received after due date will not be considered. After screening of applications, the eligible candidates will be informed by email or over phone and on website of ICAR-NIASM (http://www.niam.res.in/) for further details regarding online interview.
3. All the relevant original testimonials (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificate, etc., if any) are to be shown and a set of attested copies of all the certificates will be required to be submitted by the candidates for verification, before joining, if selected.
4. The duly filled-in application form (as per the format enclosed) with photograph affixed on it and signed, along with brief resume should be sent on email id: [email protected] Application sent on other mail id will not be entertained.
4. t may be noted by the candidate intending to attend the online interview, if any of his/her near or distant relative is an employee of the ICAR -NIASM, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing along with the form application so as to reach us by 20th November, 2021.
5. If any such certificate and or declaration is furnished on the date of interview and found that his/her relative is an employee of ICAR - NIASM, such candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview. Moreover, even after joining, if the information is found to be false, her/his candidature is liable to be rejected and/ or termination of contract.
Published on: 17 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management Recruitment for following posts:
About National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management Recruitment
About National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management
ICAR-NIASM, an unique institute of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), was established in 2009 at Malegaon Khurd, Baramati. The institute aims at exploring the avenues for management of abiotic stresses affecting the very sustainability of national food production systems. It specifically addresses the aberration induced stresses due to atmospheric, water and edaphic factors, which are estimated to cause 50 per cent losses in crop productivity. Since these stresses are predicted to amplify due to climate change and land degradation, the primary task for the institute is to evolve alleviation techniques through advances in frontier science research. The institute is being structured to enhance capacity of scientists and policy makers mainly by imparting knowledge and by providing the state-of-art facilities for multidisciplinary and multi-commodity research.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Field Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Field Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Field Assistant: INR 15000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Field Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (Deemed University)n Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR)Malegaon Baramati , Pune
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Field Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th November, 2021
- Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Nellore Invites Application for Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 38 Physical Director, Lab Technician Grade II and More Vacancies
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for Ayah Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Finance Executives/ Accountant / Senior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Asset Management Expert Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Senior Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 89 Physical Director, Attender, More Vacancies
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 58 Pharmacist Grade-II, Cardiology Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Optometrist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021